Please Help? trouble with DFP gas pedal

  • Thread starter Thread starter Petermcjoe
  • 0 comments
  • 381 views
Messages
18
I have owned a DFP, for a while now and have played GT3 with it with no Problems. When I got GT4 it was working really well, the 900 * was a lot better . Then yesterday I was playing with it, and in the middle of the race the gas pedal suddenly becomes very unresponsive. I thought it was just a connection loose, but I checked them all dozens of time and restarted it and tryed it at least five times. The problem is when you're racing you'll floor it, but the car wont accelarate fully- the little blue throttle metre only goes up like 3/4 the way, then you'll take you're foot off the gas and the car will still accelarate for a little while. The thing is the brake pedal works perfectly fine and so was the gas pedal before yesterday. I'm wondering if there any replacement pedals for the DFP? because i think the warranty might be up (purchased in aug 04) does any one else have this problem? thanks.
 
Back