Ok I'm new to all the GT games really and psvr
So I bought gtsport psvr
2 questions which ive searched and searched answers for but to no avail
1st can you only use psvr in arcade mode and not in campaign
2nd when I first played game I could use the controller as a motion controller but trying to use it now only lets me use it via buttons on controller
Many thanks for your help in advance
I'm really looking forward to playing this
So I bought gtsport psvr
2 questions which ive searched and searched answers for but to no avail
1st can you only use psvr in arcade mode and not in campaign
2nd when I first played game I could use the controller as a motion controller but trying to use it now only lets me use it via buttons on controller
Many thanks for your help in advance
I'm really looking forward to playing this