Please helpPS4 

Greece
Greece
Hey guys, I'd appreciate any help possible...
So I have a steering wheel, specifically the spirit of gamer Race wheel pro 2. So I was trying to set it up so I can play with my dad and it worked all good and all but we encountered a problem which I kid you not pissed me off enough to almost break the quarantine xD. If the car came to a complete stop, even if the gears were correct and the pedal pressed the car would not move...after some internet search I figured it was an autoclutch thing where because I only had 2 pedals and not 3 the car would not start or something like that...I tried everything, still doesn't work...plz help?

So I have a steering wheel, specifically the spirit of gamer Race wheel pro 2. So I was trying to set it up so I can play with my dad and it worked all good and all but we encountered a problem which I kid you not pissed me off enough to almost break the quarantine xD. If the car came to a complete stop, even if the gears were correct and the pedal pressed the car would not move...after some internet search I figured it was an autoclutch thing where because I only had 2 pedals and not 3 the car would not start or something like that...I tried everything, still doesn't work...plz help?
The game and system your playing on would help. :cheers:
Welcome to :gtpflag:

edit: I see its PS4.

Have you tried binding the clutch to a button ie. circle so auto clutch is disabled?
Dirt Rally had the option of a semi-auto gear box,unsure about DR2.
Throttle saturation?
clutch saturation?
Deadzones?

I tried that but I can't find a clutch button to bind :(

I forget what options GT Sport has but are there multiple Manual Transmission options to choose from? Manual Sequential might work. It sounds like you are on Manual w/Clutch, Which obviously with no Clutch pedal will be an issue.

Last edited:
I forget what options GT Sport has but are there multiple Manual Transmission options to choose from? Manual Sequential might work. It sounds like you are on Manual w/Clutch, Which obviously with no Clutch pedal will be an issue.
That's what I thought too, but it only has 2 options, manual and fully custom which you can't even custom. I'll check again tomorrow

It's PS4 as you saw and it's Grand Turismo sport
GT Sport does not (most of the time) simulate the clutch. I'd also be incredibly surprised if the game supported this wheel:

20170523110624_b4cfb7ef-800x800.jpeg

Can you provide some video (the PS4 records what it sees all the time) of your problem?

GT Sport does not (most of the time) simulate the clutch. I'd also be incredibly surprised if the game supported this wheel:

20170523110624_b4cfb7ef-800x800.jpeg
Can you provide some video (the PS4 records what it sees all the time) of your problem?

I'm sorry I'm not good with PS4 share but as you can see my brother who is using the controller could start whereas I with the steering wheel couldn't...

I'm sorry I'm not good with PS4 share but as you can see my brother who is using the controller could start whereas I with the steering wheel couldn't...

Try pulling the brake pedal the wrong way, as @Famine said the brakes are constantly applied a little. Maybe the pedal isn't sprung stiffly enough that it returns all the way to zero. If that doesn't work, you're probably out of luck.

Latest Posts

Back