please help

  • Thread starter Thread starter skyline speed
  • 9 comments
  • 766 views
Messages
246
ok, today i just figured out how to get my gt4 photos onto my ipod, then on my computer.It was working well for about 8 pics,but now when i try to put the on my computer..nothing happens...... :crazy:
Before a screen would pop up on my itunes or somthing with the pics i put on my ipod, now that screen never comes up 👎 this is making me go crazy it was working fine before :crazy: can anyone help me??????could it be my ipod or my comp???
o, and i did search for this if any one needs to know.
 
Open up "My Computer", click on the icon that represents your iPod, and go to the photos. Then, open up "My Pictures", open up the folder that holds your GT4 photos (if there is one), then drag all of the photos from the iPod screen to the "My Pictures" screen.

See if that works.
 
urs a photo ipod right? cuz i don't think an older one will recognize a pic, instead, just a file.
 
At least you were able to tranfer photo's to your iPod. It won't work for me. I have an iPod mini, what do you have?
 
I got a shuffle , i read some were on these forums that a shuffle is supposed to work fine. :indiff:
 
Duck7892
Open up "My Computer", click on the icon that represents your iPod, and go to the photos. Then, open up "My Pictures", open up the folder that holds your GT4 photos (if there is one), then drag all of the photos from the iPod screen to the "My Pictures" screen.

See if that works.
I cant seem to find any icon for my ipod. :indiff:
 
Firstly, you should definately be able to move files from your Shuffle to your PC as it is just a USB storage device with software to play your music, so make you have enough storage space for starters. (Obvious, I know but we gotta start somewhere)

The iPod should have been designated a drive letter that is one up from what you already have, if you don't notice an icon. eg. C:HDD, D:CDR, E:DVD.. then the iPod should be F:KAIZEN (name you gave to your iPod).. or it might say USB Storage Device or removable disk.

If iTunes isn't popping up anymore check the settings. There is a way from preventing iTunes from opening after you've connected the iPod (which I have done). It may have been changed.

Update your iPod Software. The site says there are bug fixes on the 1.1.2 Shuffle update.

Hopefully your iPod isn't fudged but, if all else fails and I'm having troubles with my iPod, I reset it and it works fine again (ie. switch Hold on and off a few times then hold Menu and the centre button for 5-10secs), though I don't know how it's done on the shuffle.


Hope this helps.. Cheers 👍
 
This is a mock-up (I don't even own an I-Pod), but you should be looking for something kinda like this:

 
Back