Please PD facilitate lobby choice

• Thread starter Andy Lapi
  • 1 comments
France
France
Strangely I dont see claims about that which for me is the most painfull…

First it is long to find the tracks in the long list done without any logic…alphabetic is probably too complicated for PD soft developers or why not to use the other system to find the tracks for races alone were there are pictures for tracks it will be quicker ..

Then after you have found the track you must chose the lobby and there comes the big issue..in GTS it was possible to see the status of the race, training or quali or race..as you cannot enter once the quali has started, then you pick a race and many many times obviously mainly when there are a lot of players the race has started🙈

And it is not finished..you have to restart the process to find again the track…witch could stay in the list as last chosen.

Really a stupid thing to correct please PD…after 16 months and 32 new software modifications 😅

Last edited:
Strangely I dont see claims about that which for me is the most painfull…

First it is long to find the tracks in the long list done without any logic…alphabetic is probably too complicated for PD soft developers or why not to use the other system to find the tracks for races alone were there are pictures for tracks it will be quicker ..

Then after you have found the track you must chose the lobby and there comes the big issue..in GTS it was possible to see the status of the race, training or quali or race..as you cannot enter once the quali has started, then you pick a race and many many times obviously mainly when there are a lot of players the race has started🙈

And it is not finished..you have to restart the process to refind the track…we could stay in the list as already chosen.

Really a stupid thing to correct please PD…after 16 months and 32 new software modifications 😅

The biggest issue with open lobby searching is it shows newest lobbies first, so everywhere looks like it has 1 person in.

Back