Please PD...

  • Thread starter Thread starter GrillMeister
  • 4 comments
  • 865 views
Messages
31
Netherlands
Netherlands
1st ; Remove that stupid low fuel-warning. There is already a fuelmeter on the dashboard, if should be enough, and this silly warning takes away so much of the immerse and strategy of the game, and planning a good race.

2nd ; Give the winner of the race the credits he deserves by showing his car to his fellow racers, instead of how it is now. Or the first three on a podiium, would be even better.

And 3rd ; The auto message when entering a server. Let players say ' hello' by themselves, instead of letting the game do the work for them. Then at least u know they mean it
 
I agree that all three should be shown on the podium. It would give much greater reason to customise the race outfit and pose.

You can customise the auto messages.
 
And 3rd ; The auto message when entering a server. Let players say ' hello' by themselves, instead of letting the game do the work for them. Then at least u know they mean it
That system was in GT5. Only it was much more clear on how to edit your welcome messages. I think it's a nice touch. They should leave it how it is. Just my opinion.
 
That system was in GT5. Only it was much more clear on how to edit your welcome messages. I think it's a nice touch. They should leave it how it is. Just my opinion.

The preset messages are indead handy, but what I mean is that players themselves should enter them, instead of automatic when entering a server and having the game saying 'hi' , or finishing a race and having the game saying how good is was.
 
I agree with everything.

But I wanted more circuits. More circuits. Only that.

I play GTS, but feel like I play Daytona USA or Sega Rally.
 
Back