Please post your DFGT settings for F1 2011

• Thread starter DA__dogg
  • 5 comments
United States
The DOGG house
WAGG__da__DOGG
Specifically for steering. I'm not quite sure how to explain it but the ffb feels good as you start a turn but as soon as the wheel gets to 90 degrees the ffb disappears. I cannot get the settings in F1 2011 to feel like they were in F1 2010. Please if you have a dfgt and have achieved comfortable steering settings in F1 2011, post them here for me and others who might be having problems getting adjusted to the new game. I'm not ashamed to ask for help, especially when I've spent 5 hours on a time trial at Hungary trying to get this **** right...

I have had a little bash at it today & was also abit frustrated with the Steering settings. Try these & see how it feels.

Steering Saturation 0
Steering Linearity 15 (or try 10)
Environment Effect 50
Force Feed back Strength 90
Wheel Weight 90

If you find a sweeter setting with this, please let me know.

amazingly ive got a thread called 'question for dfgt users f1 2011 with this exact problem, can you do me a favour and turn your wheel to full lock (full turn) and let go, does it return to the centre or 90 degrees?

Thanks for the replies guys. I struggled mightly the first couple of days but I read on here to change the custom settings to DFGT default settings. I did and what an amazing difference that made. The ffb is a lot better in this version than in F1 2010 and there is no deadzone in the wheel at all. You can find that on the main menu screen under My F1. Click on that and then go to driving controls and under control profile switch it to the dfgt default. Trust me when I say the difference in the wheel is phenomenal. I can now enjoy this game and start the co-op with a buddy. I must have switched the wheel settings on the first day to what I had on F1 2010 and that is what really messed me up. I did not take the time to look through the game book or main menu lol. Lesson learned. Now on to Melbourne!

Oh yeah they do. I was so disappointed when I first played this game because of what I did to mess with the settings but now that the wheel is at default, I can finally enjoy the game and most of all have fun! The force feedback is amazing compared to F1 2010 imo.

Back