Please sort the A.I out, totally fed up with being booted offtrack.

Roostaboosta

(Banned)
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
hooliogtgtgt
As per the title, totally had enough of being rear ended, sideswiped etc,etc by the AI in this Sim. I have always been a vocal supporter in many forums of AC but have had enough of the overly keen AI, no matter what line you take into any corner or how you brake there is always some arsehole who will clip your rear or push you into a barrier despite your best efforts to avoid them. Try just a gentle tap on them whilst approaching a corner and off you go, simply not realistic and very annoying. I love many things in AC but this is ruining the experience. So much so that I'm currently spending more time in DirtRally..... at least some A-Hole doesn't continually push you off track! I can do that myself, and I do regularly!

As per the title, totally had enough of being rear ended, sideswiped etc,etc by the AI in this Sim. I have always been a vocal supporter in many forums of AC but have had enough of the overly keen AI, no matter what line you take into any corner or how you brake there is always some arsehole who will clip your rear or push you into a barrier despite your best efforts to avoid them. Try just a gentle tap on them whilst approaching a corner and off you go, simply not realistic and very annoying. I love many things in AC but this is ruining the experience. So much so that I'm currently spending more time in DirtRally..... at least some A-Hole doesn't continually push you off track! I can do that myself, and I do regularly!
There 'was' a mod for that, but I cant vind it anymore, it was very good when I had it. Maybe you can search for it. If I can find it again, I will post it here☺

You probably wont be happy with the next update then. I believe they have stated on facebook that the next update is focusing on multiplayer and no AI improvements this update.

You probably wont be happy with the next update then. I believe they have stated on facebook that the next update is focusing on multiplayer and no AI improvements this update.
Just been back on AC, quick race around Road America with Ferrari GT2 and almost impossible to complete first lap without AI trying to kick my ass off road, really annoys me, so much so that may just give it a rest until they sort it out.

Just been back on AC, quick race around Road America with Ferrari GT2 and almost impossible to complete first lap without AI trying to kick my ass off road, really annoys me, so much so that may just give it a rest until they sort it out.
The AI does need improving, but if you just kind of follow them for the first half lap or so then the AI generally get better settled down and you get a much better race. The contact with the AI does get very frustrating though, but its the same with multiplayer, so maybe if they improve it for multiplayer it will carry over to the AI.

Like I wrote in P-cars section, stop playing single player and start playing online.. Not that the online players drive any better than the ai but still.. forget the ai, I ya wanna play solo then just do hotlaps and then show of your racing prowess online. we need more people to start play online. Screw AI :P

I find the AI is not aggressive enough, they seem to be far too careful with cars around them and never end up passing anyone even with a faster car. If you are constantly being rear ended then you are probably braking too early, the same will happen in real life.

Thats your issue, mod tracks generally have bad ai due to sheer laziness of the people making them, or just lack of time.

I get that too every now and then where AI can get me off the track. I actually get this more playing online so I guess the AI is more civil than real people. What I couldn't understand is one time I was ahead and the AIs where all quite a mile away when in the last lap, all of a sudden one AI had some kind of turbo boost or nitrous or whatever. It caught up to me really quick and took 1st place which I find quite amusing.

Like I wrote in P-cars section, stop playing single player and start playing online.. Not that the online players drive any better than the ai but still.. forget the ai, I ya wanna play solo then just do hotlaps and then show of your racing prowess online. we need more people to start play online. Screw AI :P

AI for president yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

RDB
I get that too every now and then where AI can get me off the track. I actually get this more playing online so I guess the AI is more civil than real people. What I couldn't understand is one time I was ahead and the AIs where all quite a mile away when in the last lap, all of a sudden one AI had some kind of turbo boost or nitrous or whatever. It caught up to me really quick and took 1st place which I find quite amusing.
I think it's great when we can't win all the races and you need to work hard in order to find those tenths of seconds that makes the difference.

Back