- 32
- OmnipotenceZERO
Come on guys, I know you are all hyped up having found tricks to duplicate your cars and trade them to get cars that you will again duplicate, or the Birthday gift exploit thing or even ones that have never been mentioned yet. But, what in the end? Okay, now you got your garage full of 20 mil Cr. cars and what else, maybe even a 10 kilo HP Fiat 500, then what? I mean, you must have an ambition right? Unless you are trading them ultimately for real cash, which is a whole different story, then what is the FUN? When you finish a game fairly, you have this feeling that you achieved something, by hard work, skills, makes you feel good and deep inside you know you are the one who achieved it. Look, its really close to New Year, lets just make this a New Year Resolution not to do these anymore. I know what I'm saying is 99% not going to change your minds, but just to let you know one thing, Don't ruin the fun for YOURSELVES. You'll realize it when its too late. Hope at least one person gets motivated by this. 