Please tell me I can turn off the shaky cam

• Thread starter ctdc67
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
Is there a way? Most games have a motion blur which I put in the same category as this an option to not use. It might be good in other point of views but I don’t like it in behind car view. Ride 5 is the same crap but everything goes crazy at 150mph.

Have you tried looking in the video settings menu? Pretty sure there's a motion effects setting.

It's near the bottom of the gameplay and hud section of the settings. This is actually what caused me to refund the game because I thought it was a graphics problem as it makes it seem like the frame rate is juddery even when you have a constant frame rate. Later, I bought the game again to mess about some more, and discovered that setting. The game is like a million times better when you turn it off.

Thank you 🙏 I will do it as soon as I get home. Is there a name for the option? Now how do I turn it off in Ride 5🤔

Last edited:
Thank you 🙏 I will do it as soon as I get home. Is there a name for the option? Now how do I turn it off in Ride 5🤔
I'm not near my console atm and have never had to use it but like I said above it's called motion effects. If it's like FM7 then the procedure's likely to be similar to this. I don't have Ride 5.

Back