- 1,023

- London/Malaysia/Tunisia
- Waizon/v8stage1/
Something that is kind of proving a little frustrating.
I'm getting to the stage where I'm going be buying doubles, trebles or more of cars I already have - okay fine, no problem ...
but ...
I want to paint them, and for inspiration I'd like to see howo others have painted particular makes and models.
How do you find great paint jobs for particular cars?
I'd love to be able to type in a make and model, and then to find examples
Google images is beyond useless, just typed in "Gran turismo 5" painted "Jaguar XJ13" - the first set of results gives either a green XJ13 or not even the right car!
I search this site, I find some pictures, invariably without the name for the paintchip. It is a bit of a hit and miss method
It would be perfect if I could find a way of browsing particular cars in a range of colours. Finding a car that looks great, and then using this as inspiration to get some stunning looking cars in my garage!! Especially if using DLC paint chips - even though they are pence each - it goes against my very being to use them wastefully!!
Is browsing through the photo thread the only way, or can you suggest a better method ... please
UPDATE: decided to create a list of the main photo threads by make/country/colour/texture
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8049775#post8049775
hope someone finds it useful
I'm getting to the stage where I'm going be buying doubles, trebles or more of cars I already have - okay fine, no problem ...
but ...
I want to paint them, and for inspiration I'd like to see howo others have painted particular makes and models.
How do you find great paint jobs for particular cars?
I'd love to be able to type in a make and model, and then to find examples
Google images is beyond useless, just typed in "Gran turismo 5" painted "Jaguar XJ13" - the first set of results gives either a green XJ13 or not even the right car!
I search this site, I find some pictures, invariably without the name for the paintchip. It is a bit of a hit and miss method
It would be perfect if I could find a way of browsing particular cars in a range of colours. Finding a car that looks great, and then using this as inspiration to get some stunning looking cars in my garage!! Especially if using DLC paint chips - even though they are pence each - it goes against my very being to use them wastefully!!
Is browsing through the photo thread the only way, or can you suggest a better method ... please
UPDATE: decided to create a list of the main photo threads by make/country/colour/texture
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8049775#post8049775
hope someone finds it useful
Last edited: