Pledge to not be a grouch if TGS doesnt live up to your hype.

BS......Now Im even doubtful.....There is no way you guys can spin this into any good.....
 
i dont have to be a grouch simply because i know gt5 will blow my socks off as previous gt games did.

:guilty::guilty:

the game features certainly blew my socks. only they kicked me in the balls by saying march 2010
 
We should all learn to not beleive anything that does not come directly from PD
 
I'm disappointed with the release date, but certainly not grouchy...and i'm sure i'll be quite busy with other games, college, and work for the next 6 months anyways....and TGS isn't over...it's just getting started, so I'm expecting some new videos with some of the new cars, which will be nice, and maybe a couple interviews to clarify some things. I'll be content with whatever we get :)
 
Back