Pledge to not withold your opinons after TGS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devedander
  • 15 comments
  • 1,341 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4,323
So TGS is coming up and hopefully with it lots of big news. After years of waiting and anticipating, GT5 is almost (hopefully) upon us! Surely brains are churning, hopes, wants and questions are on the front of man of our minds...

So with this great opportunity to discuss and share our thoughts and feelings (regardless of which way they go) for a product we have waited longer for than likely almost anything else, who will pledge to not be bullied, shunned or guilted into keeping quiet? Who will pledge to use the forum to it's fullest at any given time and not bottle things up out of fear or embarrasment?

Postive, negative, confused or just plain old elated, who will pledge to come to the community and share what they feel and think after TGS... heck DURING TGS!

Sign up! :D
 
I changed my mind, i'm with you on this Dave.

Signed Smoke&Slide.
 
Sounds like u r recruiting more trollers :lol:
 
This is getting ridiculous....
 
Only trolls I see around here are you two... notice I didn't say negative, I said anything, including (and leading off with) positive :sly:

Troll on along now...

poor effort at back tracking. 4/10
 
Only trolls I see around here are you two... notice I didn't say negative, I said anything, including (and leading off with) positive :sly:

Troll on along now...

If u're not a troller, u wouldnt create this kind of thread :lol:
 
poor effort at back tracking. 4/10

Really? Ummm... that's what I said... it's in the first post... unedited... like I said, troll on along now.

If u're not a troller, u wouldnt create this kind of thread :lol:

You mean a thread where everyone is encouraged to share their opinion no matter what it is? Ok yeah... hey I hope you're full, I am not feeding you anymore ;)
 
oh please. this is just hilarious.

you accuse me of being the troll and yet your dumb thread is practically one

people will discuss what happens at TGS and it will be about everything.

you don't have to create a thread calling on people to discuss what happens at tgs when everyone will do so anyway regardless of what it is


unless ofcourse....:lol: good idea but poor execution:lol:
 
Maybe if i have time, lots of games to play not enough time to play them!
 
This is getting ridiculous....
Indeed. Can we put a stop to this?
2nded! Seriously, I have never seen such a ridiculous up-to-the-game-thread-battle in my life. We're all eager to get all kinds of new information, but that's no reason to go bananas in the forums.
 
Eh...not that there's anything stopping me from doing that already.

But I'm all for freedom of expression.

AMERICA, **** YEAH!!!

Signed, SUPER NUMBBER (aka. The Hit)
 
So TGS is coming up and hopefully with it lots of big news. After years of waiting and anticipating, GT5 is almost (hopefully) upon us! Surely brains are churning, hopes, wants and questions are on the front of man of our minds...

So with this great opportunity to discuss and share our thoughts and feelings (regardless of which way they go) for a product we have waited longer for than likely almost anything else, who will pledge to not be bullied, shunned or guilted into keeping quiet? Who will pledge to use the forum to it's fullest at any given time and not bottle things up out of fear or embarrasment?

Postive, negative, confused or just plain old elated, who will pledge to come to the community and share what they feel and think after TGS... heck DURING TGS!

Sign up! :D





I am all for this but we all know it won't be possible. The first negative criticism on GT5 will be flamed away faster than you can say GT5.:lol: What I've learned about this site is that the only things you can say about GT that will be accepted are positive things. Any negative, no matter how constructive or well thought out, will be considered a trolling post. You can praise GT5 for 90% of your post and criticize it for the other 10% and you'd be considered a troll. Ignorance is bliss!
 
this is getting way out of hand! Say whatever you feel like after all this is a only a video game, I really don't understand why people take comments as a personal attack or feel like they have to walk on eggshells.
I just enjoy playing games, so whatever gets served up I will enjoy as its a nice escape from a busy day at work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back