PLmatt's Drift Video's | I'm Baack!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter PLmatt91
  • 9 comments
Hey, welcome to my thread that holds my videos for drifting :D I've been drifting since GT3, got more into it in GT4. I have made other videos, but they were kind of bad :ouch: And they were under different user names. So now I present to you my video (s) :D

Video added on :: 2.25.06
BMW Z4 @ Trial Mountain
I'm Baack!"

:D

Not bad, you had a few very good corners. Actually, that was one of the better runs I've seen of TM.

Don't be afraid to be a bit more aggressive. Especially on the corner at the top of the mountain between tunnels. That corner lets you get extreme angle since it's banked. So go for it:)

From what I see in that video, your drifting skill is about equal to mine. Nice video, its good to see ssomeone who is acually good at drifting, most of the videos I have seen are huge show drifts, or they go into the grass alot or just "slide" instead of drift. Good job, not only on the video, but on drifting correctly and nicely.

awsome

I'm working on it but I'm suffering from the dreaded Slap back when Coming outta it or getting my angle too sharp...

but I keep trying soon will get it

just watched the latest vid. Your longer drifts were great, the short ones, well, usually we didn't see the exit.

But the long ones were quite impressive.

Nice, I really like some of the camera shots, it inspired me to photoshop some pics and start working on a new video.

just watched the latest vid. Your longer drifts were great, the short ones, well, usually we didn't see the exit.

But the long ones were quite impressive.

Hahahahahahah half of the short drifts made wipe out :lol:

Thanks ~DK~

Back