Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71

  • Thread starter Thread starter geeseventy6
  • 8 comments
  • 671 views
Messages
246
England
Cornwall
Messages
geeseventy6
Looking for the cuda in autumn bronze metallic

I have all suits and helments all level tickets and all tradeable cars if you can help please get back to me
Thanks
 
Last edited:
Does it have to be 0/0/0? I have one not sure what the mileage is because I'm at work.
 
Looking for the cuda in autumn bronze metallic

I have all suits and helments all level tickets and all tradeable cars if you can help please get back to me
Thanks

i will check my inventory i have most all of them also
 
Hi Geeseventy6
I wish you a Happy New (GT5) Year.

Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 - Autumn Bronze Metallic, 0 / 0 / 0 conditions available January 22th.
Maybe a little far...
 
Does it have to be 0/0/0? I have one not sure what the mileage is because I'm at work.

Not worried about miles and changes just THAT colour :) Thanks
 
I'll be home in 2 hrs. I'll send it to you. Send me a FR
 
Back