Plz post some nice blue

  • Thread starter Thread starter XenoN
  • 15 comments
  • 830 views
Messages
370
OK guys, my cousin has recently bought a Civic EG9 (european version of 92-95 civic sedan with b16a2 stock) and he asked me to create this thread to help him decide on what color to paint his car. He wants something blue (like subaru world rally blue) but he cant decide.. So can you help him and post some photos with what you think is the nicest blue on a car? :)

Thanks in advance, he will appreciate that.
 
I really don't think you can beat Nissan's Daytona Blue.
 

Attachments

  • my z lr.jpg
    my z lr.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 44
Escalade Blue...pretty much the M3 Blue rip off
 
It must be a EG6 but an SiR

and i agree go for the nissan Daytona Blue.. with nice Bronze/golden Volk Racing rims :D
 
Which Subaru blue? There's Sonic Blue (on World Rally Cars), WR Blue Mica (on road Imprezas) and 555 Blue Mica (on the 22B).
 
This one is one of my favorite factory-made blue:

The 1999 Honda Civic Si (USDM), it looks better if you see in in person:
hn99cs01.jpg
 
I'm a big fan of Audi's Nogaro Blue, on the S4. It's a really strong, vibrant color, non metallic.
 
I really like the blue on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500's. 👍

ram_1500_colors_wheels.jpg


Image Courtesy Dodge.com.
 
There are only two good blue's in this world. The Subaru WR Mica Blue and the Nissan Bayside Blue.

Take your pick.....if you like them......I suppose.
 
How 'bout the Audi RS6 blue:

RS6_1.jpg
 
Thanks for the input everyone! :) I think he is debating between Nissan's Daytona Blue and Subaru WR mica blue.
 
My favorite blue is on the 2004 Impreza WRX Sti. Whatever blue that is.
 
my car, minus the c/f scoop..i now have a proper sti scoop on it.

WR Blue, i believe the paint code is 02C

99-IM000591.JPG
 
Back