PM error

• Thread starter BobK
  • 7 comments

BobK

Premium
United States
Massachusetts, USA
Earlier today I received a PM from @neema_t. I composed a reply but when I hit the "reply" button I got this:

GTP_Error1.png

Furthermore when I clicked the red X my screen looked like this:

GTP_Error2.png

Apparently there's something in the reply because I just tried cutting & pasting it in this message and got the same error again.

Last edited:
I got this error repeatedly while I was composing the message too, but I decided to persevere - it took forever!

Can you guys add me to the conversation so I can take a closer look?

Furthermore when I clicked the red X my screen looked like this:

View attachment 79989

Apparently there's something in the reply because I just tried cutting & pasting it in this message and got the same error again.
When I click on the 2nd attachment, I get a WRS zipped replay. :confused:

I'm guessing that's because of a typo.

@BobK's attachment ID is 799889, but the link in his post there is to attachment ID 79989, which is a WRS replay.

Can you guys add me to the conversation so I can take a closer look?

I would if I knew how; accordingly I'll let #neema_t do it which is probably more appropriate anyway since he created the thread.

@Jordan hit the nail on the head. It was showing the first screenshot twice, so I manually edited the "attach" tag. And I made a typo. Anyhow, it's fixed now.

I would if I knew how; accordingly I'll let #neema_t do it which is probably more appropriate anyway since he created the thread.
OK, for future reference, you can add users to conversations using the "Invite More" link displayed below the Conversation Participants box in the sidebar (or on the bottom of the page on mobile). This is assuming, of course, that the user who started the conversation allowed other participants to be invited — that is an option you have when starting a new conversation with someone.

OK, for future reference, you can add users to conversations using the "Invite More" link displayed below the Conversation Participants box in the sidebar (or on the bottom of the page on mobile). This is assuming, of course, that the user who started the conversation allowed other participants to be invited — that is an option you have when starting a new conversation with someone.

In that case I'll leave it to @neema_t then.

I suspect it has to do with the use of the at-sign in the messages, since they dealt with an ssh issue which as you know is often done with a command along the lines of "ssh user (at) host" where the "(at)" is the at-sign; ASCII hex character &H40.

Back