Podium advanced paddle problem

• Thread starter AndreOne
  • 13 comments
Italy
Italy
Hello,
I installed the Podium advanced paddle today.
The simulator is connected to PC.
Upshift, downshift and the analogue clutch buttons work perfectly.
The small paddles at the top however don't seem to work.
They are installed on a Clubsport Universal Hub v2 for XBOX.
The wheelbase is a CS DD+.
I found another person internet who has the same problem.
He took the same Podium paddles, disassembled from the XBOX hub v2 and reassembled on the F1 wheel and everything works.
Brought back to the XBOX hub and the upper paddles still don't work.
Really strange.
Anyone with the same combination or knows anything about it can tell me if they should work?
Thank you for the help

Hello,
I installed the Podium advanced paddle today.
The simulator is connected to PC.
Upshift, downshift and the analogue clutch buttons work perfectly.
The small paddles at the top however don't seem to work.
They are installed on a Clubsport Universal Hub v2 for XBOX.
The wheelbase is a CS DD+.
I found another person internet who has the same problem.
He took the same Podium paddles, disassembled from the XBOX hub v2 and reassembled on the F1 wheel and everything works.
Brought back to the XBOX hub and the upper paddles still don't work.
Really strange.
Anyone with the same combination or knows anything about it can tell me if they should work?
Thank you for the help
I have both Podium hub with APM and CS hub V2 for Xbox. I’ll swap the paddles and will let you know what happens

Thank you very kindly. I await news.
I swapped the paddles and checked. The small paddles do work on my V2 Xbox hub in GT7. They activate the turn signals as seen in the photo
IMG_9598.jpeg
IMG_9600.jpeg

Nope DD Pro. I do have a DD Extreme on the way, I could test again when it arrives

Here it is working on PC
View attachment 1330717

I have an update about the situation. A Fanatc technician replied to the support ticket telling me that it is a known bug with DD+ base currently under investigation to get fixed in an upcoming firmware update

Last edited:
I have an update about the situation. A Fanatc technician replied to the support ticket telling me that it is a known bug with DD+ base currently under investigation to get fixed in an upcoming firmware update
Let’s hope they fix it soon. It’s been a couple of months now and the PBMR sequential issue still hasn’t been fixed with 456 so who knows when they will fix the APM issue on the CS V2 Xbox hub

Last edited:
Let’s hope they fix it soon. It’s been a couple of months now and the PBMR sequential issue still hasn’t been fixed with 456 so who knows when they will fix the APM issue on the CS V2 Xbox hub
I have already taken into account high resolution times 😅 In fact, next week I will receive a Formula 2.5 steering wheel from a dear friend with the podium advanced paddle already mounted. Nowadays all GT racing cars have a formula-type steering wheel. It will be even more immersive.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tests. Let's wait to see how it behaves with the dd+
Got my DD+ and can confirm that the issue does exist. Small paddles in APM do not work when connected to the ClubSport V2 hub for Xbox. They work fine when attached to the Podium hub.

Back