Point To Point in Course Maker.

• Thread starter XEPEGTP
  • 14 comments
Has anyone encountered the One Way\Looped options that were in pre-release GT5 official screens?

So far ive only seen PTP in Game Generated courses not user generated ones...

Edit: Extending the purpose of the thread.

You can also add your impressions or opinions of the new Point to Point race system in GT.

Last edited:
Nope. I wonder why it had been removed. I don't think it's an unlockable feature. Maybe to come as DLC?

It's stupid because it says in the Signiture Edition Apex Book that you can do it. I think it even says you can on the normal manual.
I'm sure it will be a DLC. well lets hope! I can't believe they didn't add a 400m track like in the previous GT's. GT4 they took away 2 player drag racing. Same with GT2. Heck they even added drag cars to GT2! Now they don't even give us the track! Not happy PD! :(

It's stupid because it says in the Signiture Edition Apex Book that you can do it. I think it even says you can on the normal manual.
I'm sure it will be a DLC. well lets hope! I can't believe they didn't add a 400m track like in the previous GT's. GT4 they took away 2 player drag racing. Same with GT2. Heck they even added drag cars to GT2! Now they don't even give us the track! Not happy PD! :(

Concur !!!

I was looking for this option all over as well... I want point to point stages if I want to do looped tracks I'll use the ones in game!

Done, awaiting reply.

He usually re-tweets the question with his answer.

Whaaat??? Anyoone make sense of this?

Rally mode as is, Absolutely. あとはゲームのフローをどう作るかです。 What remains is how to make the flow of the game. RT @ agya : @ Kaz_Yamauchi GTPlanet の皆さんから質問。 RT @ Agya : @ Kaz_Yamauchi Gtplanet questions from everyone. 「コース・メーカーで"point to point"、ループしないコースを作る事は将来可能になりますか?」 11:36 AM Dec 2nd via HootSuite "In the course maker" point to point ", it does not make a loop course you will be the future?"

ラリーモードがあるように、もちろん可能です。あとはゲームのフローをどう作るかです。RT @agya: @Kaz_Yamauchi GTPlanet の皆さんから質問。「コース・メーカーで"point to point"、ループしないコースを作る事は将来可能になりますか?」

Last edited:
it would be nice to see somekind of timeline (LOL) for planned future updates me thinks

Kaz's twitter translated Japlish is fun, but an official timeline would be nice....

clearly they have unfinished business in several area's...but there is plenty to fiddle with while we wait at least ;)

The only real dissapointment for me and one of the main reasons I was looking forward to the Course Maker. 8(

i was really suprised when i saw this was not in the game coz i could have sworn i saw a screen shot of a point to point track.

i really REALLY REALLy would also like to have more track themes, ESPECIALLY a mountain pass style high way theme, so i can make some touge.....please PD and Kaz?

edit: and a way to control elevation would be nice

Latest Posts

Back