Point

• Thread starter MADTJ
  • 13 comments
MADTJ
like in GT4, A-spec point, now in GT5, i wanted something different because of cheater

when u got 200 point at start of race, when u touch the wall or ram to other AI like the missile, LOSE a point from 200 to 190, or if u went off track (SHORTCUTS!) lose a 1 point per second.

reason why i wanted that cuz if there STILL no damage on car, but they COULD put damage on point 💡

like one of my friend got cheap car with N1 and got 200 point on 150 miles on super speedway and WALLRIDE (CHEATER!!!) and won by 2 sec 👎

so... what do u think?

that is quite a good idea. lose points depending on the severity of it. however if we get arse ended by the AI and lost points we wont be impressed :(

niky
I'd rather see the computer cars get 5 second penalties...

Me to - but i think the AI should recieve penalties too - i mean they hit you and you get the penalty :dunce: and they hit walls and rocks then keep going!!

MADTJ
when u got 200 point at start of race, when u touch the wall or ram to other AI like the missile, LOSE a point from 200 to 190, or if u went off track (SHORTCUTS!) lose a 1 point per second.

i dont think this would be good, some of the 200 a-spec points were tough and i have to admit to get the points sometimes i did use dirty tactics - you have to admit sometimes it seemed impossible to win :indiff: :crazy:

barryl85
i dont think this would be good, some of the 200 a-spec points were tough and i have to admit to get the points sometimes i did use dirty tactics - you have to admit sometimes it seemed impossible to win :indiff: :crazy:

have u saw on tv or watch real live face... have u see them took shortcut on grass??? uhh nope, if he/she did, she/he will get black flag and kicked out of race:nervous:

Don't worry. There is damage in GT5, so I don't think there will be this kind of system, however, this kind of system would have been great for GT4.

McLaren F1GTR
Don't worry. There is damage in GT5

Well we dont know that for sure yet, but I really hope so.

*My first post in the GT5 forum*:D

Hopefully there is damage and instead of penalties, you would have to repair your car and that will cost money and time. I hope that some sort of time feature is introduced. For a car wash, that'll take 5 minutes, oil change will take a little more. Get in a bad accident and you can't drive that car for a couple hours/days until it gets repaired.

VIPERGTSR01
Well we dont know that for sure yet, but I really hope so.

*My first post in the GT5 forum*:D
Well it better considering the man himself has reported numerous times they've got damage under hand....hope it isn't stupid.

Latest Posts

Back