• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 16 comments

Theme: completely open!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Chameleon9000
Welcome to the first DC Photomode competition poll! This week there has only been one unrestricted competition, but expect this to change by next week!

For this first week, the theme was also unrestricted. The winner of this week will get to chose the theme of both of next week's' competitions!

• Do not try to sway the poll
  • Do not ask others to vote for your entry
  • Do not vote for your own entry
  • Make sure you see every entry before you vote

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:
[url=https://flic.kr/p/qK6R1c]
[/URL]

9:

10:

11:

https://flic.kr/p/qG8pDW
12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

If you have any issues with the way this is set out at the moment, just tell me. I am still new to this, and i would like to improve the appearance and useability of this thing as much as I can. The winner of this competition will choose both of next week's themes, so good luck! :)

Last edited:
When I click on an image I am redirected to a Yahoo sign-in webpage which makes me unable to see the full-size image because i do not own a Yahoo account.

By the way, image #16 is not linked to anything.

I know, The formatting has gone really weird. Unfortunately, i can't really fix it right now... But it should be fine to just look at the pictures actually in the OP. Again, sorry, but i think all of the formatting went weird due to that fact that i saved draft multiple times and kept changing things around. For example, if you click the second picture, it goes to the third picture. I really don't know why, all of the coding is correct. So i basically set all of the pictures links to private. The next poll should work. :dunce:

OH wait a second... i figured out the problem. But, i can't fix it for quite a while, due to my location. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited:
Oh ok nope. I am just dumb. I completely and utterly failed in regards to creating this particular poll. I promise the next one will make more sense!!!! :guilty:

So many good pictures and factors to weight up - that was a difficult choice. Very close indeed.

Oh come on Flickr really? You just had to spaz out? Sorry will get that fixed. Every thing has gone wrong!

No, it hasn't...relax man. I think it's all gone quite well and you've done a fine job 👍
Thanks. I have asked nato777 for a bit of help, he has given me some pointer, so I think the next poll should be allot more organised. Again, sorry for the inconveniences!

And the competition is closed! the winner is
Week 001 - gtuned.jpg

- gtuned-
Congratulations on the win man! Also, thanks to everyone who entered for, well, entering, and giving me the chance to do this! Also thanks for putting up with my stupidity! Expect the next comps open soon! :)

Last edited:
Back