POLL: Do you as a driver prefer one-make racing or a group of cars with a BOP?

One-make races or a group of cars?

• Total voters

DesertPenguin

(Banned)
United States
Long Island, New York
DesertPenguin_
I'm curious to know what people think about this part of racing. We already know from the other poll thread that most prefer tuning series to non-tuning. What about this though? BOP is not impossible to set up, and many leagues on here have refined it over time for multiple classes. While you'll learning if someone is faster than you because they are better at tuning and driving, you don't have to worry about if it's because one car is better under BOP than another. Let us know what you think in the poll above.

Interesting. So far the poll shows 9 prefer a group of cars while only 6 like one-make. As long as tuning is involved, either one is good right?

I prefer the option for tuning, but am not averse to running a car stock on occasion. I think you can be successful either way.

I think street cars should always be stock settings but race cars realistically make sense to have tuning as an option.

I lean more to the Group of cars because part of the fun is a diverse grid. If the BoP is well done, and people don't sheep to "ThE BeST WePoN" and actually choose their fun and favourite cars, or even underdogs its a fantastic time to be alive.

One-Makes are fun as well, but for me only on the slow road cars kind of one-make cup, and if they are small. A couple of races in a one-make, then on to the next car for us all to use.

Back