POLL- Favourite GT2 Music

Which does everybody like as the best In game music.
I know they all get annoying after a while but...
I know I should have made this into a poll... but

My Favourite Game- The Cardigans
Dragula - ROb Zombie
MyFavourite- " Sex Type Thing - Point Blank "
Cold Rock the Mic
Paranoid-Garbage.
OTHER. Thanks

Paranoid is my favorite song, and I like My Favorite Game for longer races. Everyhing else is just ok. I normally don't have the music on at all.

Originally posted by pimp racer
My Favourite Game- The Cardigans
After seeing the video for that song I have to agree, plus it has the best beat. Normally though I just turn off the tv sound and blare Trance on my headphones.

I patch in my DVD/MP3 player to my stereo system, and blast Van Halen!
"Light Up the Sky" during Special Stage Rt.5 Enduro...nothin' sweeter.

When I restart a GT2 game, I leave the menu music on for a few races, but then shut it off after I've heard them all. Those songs are generally too short for anything other than a 2-3 lap race.

Anyone ever forced themselves to listen to the music during an enduro? I heard the phrase "Now is the time" about 400 times during the Rome Enduro...and thus had the phrase stuck in my head for the next two weeks.

That, my friend, is why you alternate between GT2 music and your Discman/DVD player, hopefully playing something good and rockin'.

Dig through the ditches and burn through the witches and slam in the back of my, take it uuuuup! I just remembered that song, it is now my favourite.

Yeah, but it's in EVERY SINGLE PLAYSTATION RACING GAME!
Or just seems like it.
Dig through the ditches and burn through the witches, and shut the hell up already!!

well you know what suigi I happen to be a big fan of ROB ZOMBIE have all of rob zombie's CD's of his solo career and with WHITE ZOMBIE,seen his movie and have got a DVD of some of his music videos which came with his new album as a bonus disc and i must say supercharger heaven and "more human than human" are a couple of my personal favorite songs. Dont diss him he is a rock genius he is the only person to ever combine horrifying visuals, a very industrial sounding band, with kick ass lyrics and MAKE IT WORK! its like what frank zappa said "Either you get it or you dont" well, he gets it and gets it to kick ass.

anything else???

hey suigi my bad I didnt know what you were sayin so sorry bout chewin ya out ok? but if any song gets annoying I usually turn on my stereo and play stuff like ICP,TWIZTID ZOMBIE, ETC...

About the same for me, except I'm more of a classic rock fanatic.
So I reach for the Who, Queen, Beatles, AC/DC, Rush, Guess Who, Boston, or whatever's in reach.

lol, thought i bring about another old thread.....

i persoanlly turn the game music off, and use in-cockpit views with the sfx volume all the way up, and turn on my computer, with a playlist created of all my favorite roadtrip songs, awesome for endurance racing

hmmmmm i guess i should start a time trial and leave the music on for a bit to hear all the tracks.....im being honest but i havent for 2 years even listened fully to a whole track before, cuz i NEVER drive with music.......but the title music my fav. game is soooooo good. it goes nice with the intro video too.

Just about all the music in races becomes background noise after a while, but My Favorite Game is nice. Of course, the music sucks in general and I tend to turn it off after a while. :indiff:

Back