- 1,238

- Humboldt / CA
- GT-R_HumboldtEF
The new free run "room mode" that was added to online has no options to turn on mechanical damage, only visible damage.
So I wanted to know if free run folks will use the new free run room mode? Or will you use the practice/race room mode to retain mechanical damage?
Which will you use?
I really like the fact that they added this mode. I've always thought the option to start a race should be removed, now it has been. There's no chance of accidentally starting a race anymore.
I myself would like the option of turning damage on.
If I've confused you, what I'm focusing on is the room mode which is a new feature and what I'm referring to. I don't mean the race type.
Also rooms can still be labeled as free run with the race type if you use a practice/race room mode.
So I wanted to know if free run folks will use the new free run room mode? Or will you use the practice/race room mode to retain mechanical damage?
Which will you use?
I really like the fact that they added this mode. I've always thought the option to start a race should be removed, now it has been. There's no chance of accidentally starting a race anymore.
I myself would like the option of turning damage on.
If I've confused you, what I'm focusing on is the room mode which is a new feature and what I'm referring to. I don't mean the race type.
Also rooms can still be labeled as free run with the race type if you use a practice/race room mode.