Poll: GT-R Battle Of The R's

My Favorite Nissan GT-R Model Series Edition Is The...

• R32

• R33

• R34

• R35

Results are only viewable after voting.
United States
U.S.A.
So what's your favorite and what would you like to really own in real life (just in general-no specific model-stock) of the GT-R series and your reason behind your vote ? Mine, as most know, would be the R34 with the R32 in a close second. My reasons are that the R35 although awesomely super fast just seems to heavy for my taste and reminds be of a blown up Z. The R33 styling and power is just not up to par with the R34. And besides, I love Millennium Jade and Midnight Purple. Feel free to post a photo of your fav as well...

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) '02 Millennium Jade (M).jpg

Well I was never big fan of GT-R cars.. Which is weird since most GT players love them. Well we all know you do.. :P
Id go with 35..Well just because it's the best car of them.. It handles well and it's fast but never enjoyed driving it very much.. Last time I think I did it for that Nurburgring throphy 7:29 on SH.. It's to heavy for my liking and would chose FR/MR drivetrain over AWD (it id AWD right? :lol:

Nurburgring throphy 7:29 on SH.. It's to heavy for my liking and would chose FR/MR drivetrain over AWD (it id AWD right? :lol:
Off-topic, but have you tried the rear wheel drive models of the R32 Skyline? There's some mention in the game of a project to create a very good platform, and while I haven't driven such machines, I think the game is at least consistent, it's not a chore to drive.

Naturally aspirated and turbocharged.
NissanSKYLINE GTS25 Type S (R32) '91 Street
NissanSKYLINE GTS-t Type M (R32) '91 Street

Thematic... The R32 is a great car, but they’re not my cup of tea when it comes to any comparison to the R34 GT-R with 4wd. Also I have been trying out lately the R35 Nismo at the Nordschleife and I can turn cleanly run 7’s with it, but it surprises me cause it just feels to heavy compared to the R34. In that regard I like the lower weight R32 better. It kinda amazes me how KAZ and PD were able to give the R35 that weighty feeling being able to create and transmit that sensation to the user.

Back