POLL: GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 02 - CLOSED - 24h Tiebreaker posted for 2nd and 3rd

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 27 comments

THEME: GTPlanet Community Livery

• Poll Option #1

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Poll Option #2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll Option #3

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Poll Option #4

• Poll Option #5

• Poll Option #6

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Poll Option #7

• Poll Option #8

• Poll Option #9

• Poll Option #10

• Poll Option #11

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Poll Option #12

• Poll Option #13

• Poll Option #14

• Poll Option #15

• Poll Option #16

• Poll Option #17

• Poll Option #18

• Poll Option #19

• Poll Option #20

• Poll Option #21

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Poll Option #22

• Poll Option #23

• Poll Option #24

• Poll Option #25

• Poll Option #26

• Poll Option #27

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

syntex123

Currently lurking!
Premium
Norway
Færder
syntex123
Syntex260Z

Proud member of GTPlanet? This fortnight's theme is all about GTPlanet! Photo and livery made by @Nico_Ble99 - (click for full-size)

This Fortnight's Theme
GTPlanet, the forum we all know as "All things GT heaven". What would we do without it? I have no words here, so let's go into the theme:

"@Jordan made history when he made the GTPlanet website back in 2001. If you had the chance to make a 'team GTPlanet' race car livery, or maybe already did, what would it look like to you? It's all about that logo we know so well. Don't overthink it too much, sometimes simple is better!"

CARS: Any
LIVERIES: A livery inspired by GTPlanet. The logo and / or gtplanet text must be present.
LOCATIONS: Any
SCAPES: Yes
360° GIF: Optional
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: The livery must be made using only the shapes and decals that came with the game. No user-made decals except for the GTPlanet logo and text, and if you wish, the car manufacturer logo. Failing to comply to these rules results in an immediate disqualification.
Logo mask
Text mask
Logo
Text
Logo + Text
Number board

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this poll. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Please, view each image in its full size, or view the full 360° GIF before voting.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24H tiebreaker poll will be posted. All contestants in the tiebreaker are asked to vote; if one person doesn't, all other contestants votes won't count.
Poll Options

Deadline

April 15, 2018

Made with the help of @BLiTZ

Last edited:
I'm such a newbie at making polls and properly sized images that were uploaded on here, so bear with me as I learn. If anyone wants to help me with making future polls and who knows how the PMC poll is made, please PM me.

Hmm too bad the ability to see who voted what is disabled. Won't that allow to vote for myself? :dunce:

Look like I make a wrong dimension pics, 4 days of work lost cause I can't change the dimension now.
Good luck everyone

A lot of good ones in this.

I've managed to narrow my choices down to about five, of which two are looking more and more likely to get a point from here. Which one of them deserves it more, though..

Hmm too bad the ability to see who voted what is disabled. Won't that allow to vote for myself? :dunce:
Only thing I disabled was the ability to view the results before voting, I'm new to making this so bear with my as I learn. :D

Oh and I forgot to edit this post: @BLiTZ Helped me with the format update. :)

Last edited:
This week is hard as the lieveries are all bascially the same, but the car choice has made some really interesting. I was torn between a couple (including one on a car I personally hate, but the way the livery used the shape worked awesome) but voted for the one I felt captured class of the car the best.

I knew when I submitted my entry I'd be outclassed this time round as there were already winners on the books!

If I get only one vote I'll be a happy man too :lol: I realize I forgot the red and blue outline stripe on the rear end, but oh well. What can you do. :dunce:

Always the case man, Quite often I find myself forgetting little details in my haste to publish, Then I feel it should stay published for any who might be using it already. It's annoying but well we're all human :)

Always the case man, Quite often I find myself forgetting little details in my haste to publish, Then I feel it should stay published for any who might be using it already. It's annoying but well we're all human :)
Same! I always end up adjusting the liveries once or twice for the final finish AFTER sharing it. And like you I seldomly reshare that final livery. :lol:

I usually share it again and delete the old one. Or I just adjust some really minor things and don‘t bother sharing it again :scared:

I could not fit the 27 liveries, so I had to find a way to show them !

Here are the liveries with at least two votes : @MaRcvdl1, @Strax , @MMX , @DigitalBaka , @Cytoria , @UnkaD. Unfortunately, @LaSupra and @Raphaele didn't shared their link...
How did I manage to get 3 votes is beyond me, but I'm definetly happy that the livery is actually liked :D and, that's GTP Racing for all, dominating almost every class from Gr.4 to Gr.X :gtpflag:

Same! I always end up adjusting the liveries once or twice for the final finish AFTER sharing it. And like you I seldomly reshare that final livery. :lol:

I think I've only once or twice re-shared a livery after PD nuked some of the (Usually most important decals) Something I really hate doing as I already have quite alot of cars I want to crack on with, I would ideally like to eventually have atleast a good custom for every single model in the game, Maybe a few for certain things like the Sambabus. Safe to say this could take some time :sly:

I will try to make my livery 'sport mode number board friendly' and then share it for all to use. but the placement PD decided on for the FT-1 is a bit :yuck: and I think they should give us the choice to move them around left or right between the wheels to whichever position we like.

Tough vote. After a lot of back and forth, I ended up giving it to one that I hadn't really paid attention to before.

I could not fit the 27 liveries, so I had to find a way to show them !

Here are the liveries with at least two votes : @MaRcvdl1, @Strax , @MMX , @DigitalBaka , @Cytoria , @UnkaD. Unfortunately, @LaSupra and @Raphaele didn't shared their link...
Nice shot. I like how they look together. It's like a proper large racing effort across different series.

Seems we need a 24h tie-breaker for the third position! Quite a few will fight for this position actually.

Congrats to @Cytoria for the winning entry, It is a great livery and I have saved it to use for myself. :bowdown:

I am pleased that I did at least get one vote for mine, thank you to whowever that was. :D
My livery is now shared and ready for use HERE.

It is now modified to accommodate PDs number boards in sport mode and they do not hide any of the liveries main logos, only the GTP number board and the puma logo. I also changed around some of the sponsor logos to keep in line with the new supra and what it has fitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back