• Poll Option #19

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Poll Option #20

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 640 images are small and blurry when looking at the far side of the car, check any one when you click it. Using the GT Sport profile pics by pasting the address into the pic tool is easier, better quality and far more convenient for everybody.
That‘s just a problem with how this poll is set up since quotes apparently don‘t allow hyperlinked images. Usually you can set it up that when you click on the 640px image it directs you to the full sized one.

The data traffic argument is irrelevant on a site which lets you post videos and pics of any size on any other thread.
Just because it allows you to do it doesn‘t mean you should do it. That‘s also why I stopped accessing your gallery from my phone, takes ages to load all the pictures in full res even on strong wifi...

That‘s just a problem with how this poll is set up since quotes apparently don‘t allow hyperlinked images. Usually you can set it up that when you click on the 640px image it directs you to the full sized one.

Just because it allows you to do it doesn‘t mean you should do it. That‘s also why I stopped accessing your gallery from my phone, takes ages to load all the pictures in full res even on strong wifi...
I have a very low connection but never had this problem

Thanks everyone for the votes and for the kind comments !

Until this evening, that was very close between me, @MMX and @uccio21 and I really thought we were going to another tiebreaker poll !

Congratulations to @Cytoria, second win! A beginning of a hattrick maybe? ;)

Can we enter our own competition ? :dopey:
I even thought that I will not be able to win this one as usually you can’t do two in a row...

Too bad the Huracan is such a terrible driving car :(

I’ve never driven it :P

Congratulations :gtpflag: Too bad the Huracan is such a terrible driving car :(

Also thanks to whoever voted for me :bowdown: Feel free to step out of the shadows :D

The Gr.4 is excellent to drive though. :)

Thanks everyone for the votes and for the kind comments !

Can we enter our own competition ? :dopey:
I even thought that I will not be able to win this one as usually you can’t do two in a row...

Oh yeah, no. No hattrick for you then. Hahaha! I totally forgot that for a second. Anyway you know the drill, just reply to our existing chat and do your thing when you’re ready. Still over a week left in the current one so no need to rush with deciding the next theme. :)

I think the Lambos and Ferrari's generally get a raw deal in GT Sport, I love the 458 but it's just not competitive most of the time

I think the Lambos and Ferrari's generally get a raw deal in GT Sport, I love the 458 but it's just not competitive most of the time
The Ferrari is competitive also in gr3 ann very fast in some tracks. The Huracan gr3 is too slow, and I still don't understand why PD don't understand how to fix bdp.

The Ferrari is competitive also in gr3 ann very fast in some tracks. The Huracan gr3 is too slow, and I still don't understand why PD don't understand how to fix bdp.

Can't say I've noticed the 458 too much on the leaderboards in Gr.3 races, which particular tracks have you had good success with it?

Can't say I've noticed the 458 too much on the leaderboards in Gr.3 races, which particular tracks have you had good success with it?
Is not the fastest car, but sometimes I noticed some "outsider" on the leaderboards with the 458, this mean is not slow. Yes I found a track where was so fast but I don't remember where :ouch:

I'm not saying the 458 is terrible just that, on average, there are other Gr.3 cars that appear far far more often like the M6, RSR, FT-1, GTR, AMG GT3 and Peugeot VGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back