Poll: GT5 will be released this month?

  • Thread starter Thread starter user44
  • 11 comments
  • 1,704 views

GT5 will be released this March/early june?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 7 14.0%
  • No.

    Votes: 43 86.0%

  • Total voters
    50
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
21
Messages
vakuku
I KNOW a specific release date has not been announced by PD. I am NOT asking for the release date. I just want to know how many people believe Kazunaru Yamauchi(right spelling?:confused:) will release the game this month(March) or early June.

Correct me if I am wrong, but GT5 is delayed only in Japan, right? For the rest of the world March 2010 release date it still on.
 
Correct me if I am wrong, but GT5 is delayed only in Japan, right? For the rest of the world March 2010 release date it still on.

Sigh. The March 2010 release date was only for Japan in the first place so there are no confirmed release dates at all. Although, that Sony guy did hint (or did he confirm?) that GT was going to be released in the 'Fall'.
 
Sigh. The March 2010 release date was only for Japan in the first place so there are no confirmed release dates at all. Although, that Sony guy did hint (or did he confirm?) that GT was going to be released in the 'Fall'.

Oh..:guilty: I thought March was a worldwide release date.
 
Hey user44, i would say welcome but you've been here longer than me.

I think this poll is seriously flawed, and although your intentions may be good, it really is both pointless and counter-productive.

I don't quite understand why the option March/Early June exists, PD have officially delayed the game till after March, they wouldn't make an embarassing announcement if it wasnt true.

What happened to April & May? PD, in theory, could release in either of those months too.
 
@admins: please close this thread before ist goes up to 100 pages with full of &%/"§$(.....

=:-)
 
We all know it's not going to be released this month... why ask?
 
You guys are right. This thread's pretty useless. Mod please lock it. I really thought there was a very good chance GT5 would be released this month. :( Oh..well I am wrong.
 
It may be released in March or June.
It is not likely to be this year.
As has been said this poll is flawed, and this topic has been covered damn near endlessly on this and several other forums.

Rock GT5P till you get bored with it.
Then Rock GT2 till you get bored with it.
Then move to GT3 and GT4.

By the time you get bored with those 5 might only be 12 to 18 months from coming out.
Whatever you do, STOP speculating as you will either be pleasantly suprised when it comes out earlier than you expect.
Or bitterly disappointed when it gets delayed. Again.
 
So what is up with that May 22nd date that was being thrown around a few days ago? More speculation or does someone know something? Damn I miss Amar!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back