Poll : GTP Music Wall - Bob Marley & The WailersMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eric Demory
  • 8 comments
  • 1,561 views

Vote

  • Hall of Fame

    Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Good, but not quite HOF material

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, their ok, but not a whole lot of interest in this artist

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Please take up a new profession

    Votes: 1 4.2%

  • Total voters
    24
  • Poll closed .

Eric Demory

Formerly “Crooooooow”
Premium
Messages
6,695
United States
Frederick, MD
Bob Marley & The Wailers
3d89ce0da77fd-47-1.jpg






Background information

Origin Kingston, Jamaica

Genres Reggae

Years active 1974–1981

Labels Island Records, Atlantic Records, Tabu Records, RAS Records

Associated acts The Wailers, The Wailers Band, The Original Wailers, I Threes

Past members
Bob Marley
Junior Marvin
Al Anderson
Aston "Family Man" Barrett
Carlton Barrett
Earl "Wya" Lindo
Tyrone Downie
Alvin "Seeco" Patterson
Rita Marley
Judy Mowatt
Marcia Griffiths​
 
The ultimate soundtrack to a night alone with a dimebag and some rolling papers. Hall of Fame.
 
Easiest decision I've ever had to make. With Exodus named Time magazine's album of the 20th century I don't think any explaination is needed; however, I will offer Time's explaination:
Every song is a classic, from the messages of love to the anthems of revolution. But more than that, the album is a political and cultural nexus, drawing inspiration from the Third World and then giving voice to it the world over.
👍



I feel like listening to Bob now.
 
Bob Marley rocks !!!

HoF'er
 
Never spotted the Music Thread before. Its off to a good start for me! Hall of Fame :D
 
Back