POLL: How Would You Rate The Quality Of Your Online Connection In GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter VBR
  • 31 comments
  • 2,233 views
I guess it just looks like 'a lot' of people complain about connection issues because the people who got their connections work fine don't keep constantly posting about it.


I think you're right about that. Looks like about 75% of us have good connections, which I was supprised about at first.
 
There's only a couple of bugs that prevent me from voting awesome, one being that sometimes friends don't appear as playing GT5 on the in game friend's list, where you have to enter the public lobby screen, then exit back out in order for it to refresh the list.

VBR
I get that sometimes, never knew there was a work around fix, I'll have to try that next time it happens.


Well, it happened to me again today & I tried your suggestion, but it didn't work.


:confused::boggled::rolleyes:
 
Back