Poll idea (read)

Yes or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canada
Manitoba
DrPuPpEtWaRi0r
Alright, I have had an idea for this concept for quite some time now and I think I should share my thoughts.
I have been thinking about making a poll where you would vote for what colour of the car on poll you would pick. I know that there isn't much of a point to this but to me it seems like a fun idea to me and maybe for a few more GTP'ers. There aren't much rules other than choosing a colour. To find the next car on poll I have worked up a system where the first three cars suggested in the poll will be voted on. If you like a suggestion simply "like" it. Whatever has the most likes at the end will be the new car for the next poll. I will choose the car for the first poll. Other than that choose "yes" or "no" from the top and discuss.

So essentially, people suggest cars and whichever ones get the most likes, we have a poll for what colour we would like it in? I'm kinda hoping I'm missing something here...

This is a poll... about whether to do a poll?

Leo+Sims.png

In a history museum I see this thread as "the time humanity started to devolve" and the retarded kid on a field trip would say "I don't see a problem"

Latest Posts

Back