POLL - Is this a good idea?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashes619
  • 3 comments
  • 489 views

What do you think?

  • Yes this is a great idea.

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No I believe this is a horrible idea.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care. I just want Stealth cars!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care. I just like voting.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashes619

Premium
Messages
5,048
Messages
ashes619
I was just thinking about stealth cars.......and Japan with that natural disaster. Do you see where I am going with this.

Any way. I think PD should release the stealth cars as down-loadable content (with a price of course) and with every purchase they give some (lets say half) of the money to help Japan (and other regions affected) with the massive repair cost needed.

So. What do you think. Good idea or not.
 
Last edited:
not bad....but rockstar gives DLC free ... i voted good idea
 
but rockstar gives DLC free

But this is for a good cause. I don't think people would mind when PD were already going to put a price on it. Especially those that already have the stealth vehicles as they wouldn't want to of paid so much money for those stealth cars only to release that they could of got it for free.

I think I just closed the thread but not sure. Sorry moderators if you closed it.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back