Poll: Nissan GT-R SpecV or Chevrolet ZR-1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akmuq
  • 230 comments
  • 20,050 views

Which do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    570
I suppose if you want to look a a complete douche then that is a viable option...

Am I a douche because I offered a car not included in the duel or you just don't like Porsche?
 
I'm torn on this. Both are great to drive, but they're distinctly different flavors.
 
The Spec-V, in the Midnight Opal colour. Absolutely awesome. Just like my AutoART model. I mean don't get me wrong I like the ZR-1 but to me it's just not right. The Z06 had enough power for that chassis already, the snap oversteer that is inherent in the chassis just makes for an even worse car with that much more power.

If it was between a Viper and a GT-R Spec-V though, it's Viper all the way.
 
If a zr1 and a gt-r pulled up at a stop light, which would you wanna be in....

I voted vette. All day
 
67061_512x288_generated__4W69T3JLF06VGoAqas3WFQ.jpg

5066008049_3a454e3636_z.jpg

edmunds-gtrzr1-001.jpg
 
If I could magically afford a ZR-1 the first thing I'd do is buy a new hood. One that didn't have that silly window.

Does a carbon hood in GT5 still have the window or is a solid hood?
 
I voted GT-R as I was racing my die hard chevy friend and even when he had a wheel the ZR1 had nothing on my GT-R.
 
Corvette is 'racier'; more fun to drive Nordschleife for example.
 
I had to throw in my vote for the ZR-1...

Why?
As mentioned elsewhere in this thread, making this choice is a matter of preference.

I prefer the ZR-1.

I prefer the ZR-1, regardless whether it's the better car or not.

It's as simple as that.

Peace...
 
I voted GT-R.

I have mine at 600HP as well as some other tweaks and i get no wheel spin on sport hard tires, understeer yes, but no wheel spin
 
I suppose if you want to look a a complete douche then that is a viable option...

Driving a Porsche GT3 makes you a douche. Hmmmm.... Sounds like someone knows very little about cars and watches too much Top Gear :)
 
Well then GM is doing something wrong when a less racier car is at equal terms.

I'm not sure what the person you quoted intended to mean, but a car can "feel racy" and not be any faster than a car that doesn't.

Premium luxury sedans are fast as all get out yet they don't "feel racy". Do you think a Veyron would feel racy?
 
I usually like cars with reduced electronics, but the gtr is brilliant. The electronic aids in the car dont hold it back like most cars, i ust wish it was lighter though, then i think it would be perfect. And the corvette? Well theres just something about american muscle cars that i hate. America should bring back more real cars like the gt40.
 
I usually like cars with reduced electronics, but the gtr is brilliant. The electronic aids in the car dont hold it back like most cars, i ust wish it was lighter though, then i think it would be perfect. And the corvette? Well theres just something about american muscle cars that i hate. America should bring back more real cars like the gt40.

I don't think a Corvette is a muscle car.
 
I went GT-R as well. I'm not organizing a dog-fight about it this time like the Evo and Impreza either.:p
Although, I wouldn't say no if someone else did.;)

Im with you... The GTR all the way...

Happy St. Patty's BTW akmuq
 
I'm not sure what the person you quoted intended to mean, but a car can "feel racy" and not be any faster than a car that doesn't.

Premium luxury sedans are fast as all get out yet they don't "feel racy". Do you think a Veyron would feel racy?

Poll: Nissan GT-R SpecV or Chevrolet ZR-1
 
Poll: Nissan GT-R SpecV or Chevrolet ZR-1

What's your point? I'm well aware of the title of the thread, thanks though.

I was explaining what racy meant to you as you seemed confused. Sorry to be of help to you.
👎
 
Back