- 1,125
Who are your least favorite gang in Vice City? For me, it has got to be the Haitians. After completing the Two Bit Hit mission from Avery Carrington, the Haitians all start hating you for good. Hearing them say "I WILL BURY YOU!!" and "I WANT TO HEAR YOU SCREAM!!!" just caused me to invoke my wrath on them and making them pay for messing with the owner of Vice City

Second, there are many Streetwannabes like thugs who want to be cool and not to be messed with. Well, they will cower before me when I obliterate them with my Flamethrower or any other good weapons

Third, I hate security guards just as much as I hate the Police. Hearing them say "This is no joke, s**thead!!" and "We are the security, assh**e!!" are so cheesy and I wanted to dispose them with my M4 or M60 except that gets me in trouble with the Police. Ironically, for some strange reason, some security guards get chased by the pigs because the guards either have violated their code of protection or they did not want to show their licenses

Second, there are many Streetwannabes like thugs who want to be cool and not to be messed with. Well, they will cower before me when I obliterate them with my Flamethrower or any other good weapons
Third, I hate security guards just as much as I hate the Police. Hearing them say "This is no joke, s**thead!!" and "We are the security, assh**e!!" are so cheesy and I wanted to dispose them with my M4 or M60 except that gets me in trouble with the Police. Ironically, for some strange reason, some security guards get chased by the pigs because the guards either have violated their code of protection or they did not want to show their licenses