Poll: Online Championships

  • Thread starter Thread starter volkov93
  • 4 comments
  • 461 views

volkov93

(Banned)
Messages
12
Messages
volkov93
Now I aplogise if this has been said before. But I think it would be a fantastic idea if PD patched in an option to have a points system online where all points would be added up from say a championship of 10 races and you would get an extra large some of money/exp depending on where you finished in the championship. The championship could be randomly picked tracks or picked by the host.

Same points system as the championships in single player. I think this would make people stay in a room even if they screw up one race. Thoughts?

Edit : I forgot to add a poll
 
Nah, i'd prefer it if PD set up their own official online championships like on iracing.
 
I'd love that & was hoping before GT5 came out that it would focus more on real racing. But alas, PD wants GT to just remain a game inspired by RPG's & isn't concerned with realism regarding the motor racing side of things.


:(
 
I do believe you've forgotten the poll part of this.

But I think there are/were probably a dozen ways PD could've made online racing better.
 
GT5 Online needs improvment.

This my Online wishlist, nothing fancy really.

1. Make an alternative to the Open Lobby, that is preset by PD (like GT5P/Seasonal Events).

Thats pretty much it 💡👍
 
Back