Poll: The 1968 Fiat 500

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghsnu
  • 22 comments
  • 3,345 views

Your opinion on the '68 Fiat 500?

  • Cool.

    Votes: 32 21.2%
  • Fun little thing.

    Votes: 57 37.7%
  • Piece of ****ing crap!

    Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Historic

    Votes: 39 25.8%
  • OMG I just saw a Ferrari!

    Votes: 11 7.3%

  • Total voters
    151
Messages
1,039
United States
Tucson, AZ
Messages
spedy7
No, not the new one, the older one that everyone just throws away.

I find this to be a fun little thing to drive ether fully tuned or stock, and its a rocket around corners with soft slicks on.

GT5's physics+a nice everyday car=fun IMO.
 
Poll: The 1968 Fiat 500

Where?
 
Where's the poll?
 
Last edited:
Two questions:

1. Why do you need a poll for this car?
2. Why do you create a new thread for this car?
 
Two questions?

1. Why do you need a poll for this car?
2. Why do you create a new thread for this car?
Three questions I see.

1. To see everyone's opinion on the car.
2. Look at 1.


Poll's up - really need to not post the thread until you finish the poll.
 
fun indeed.... try getting a stock one up that hill on the eiger nordwand
 
Ohhhh Noooooo!
A hill!

Deffinetely my current drifter of choice.
 
I prefer the Honda S800 Race Car when it comes to diminutive vehicles.
 
London_1.jpg


Not even an ALFA 147 can touch my 500 F on any corner :sly:
 
The beast has finally been unleashed...:rolleyes:
 
fun indeed.... try getting a stock one up that hill on the eiger nordwand

It's actually very easy. Me and some friends just put a GT-R behind it. It climbs hills nicely that way. Get two GT-R's and two 500's (each pair the same color of course), and you can even race up the hill and along the whole track.

F5006.jpg
 
fun indeed.... try getting a stock one up that hill on the eiger nordwand

Ohhhh Noooooo!
A hill!

Been there - done that!:sly: Or NOT done I suppose... it really is impossible, but me and my friend were able to do it with 'help' from my Challenger SRT8!:lol:

I prefer the Honda S800 Race Car when it comes to diminutive vehicles.

I just finished up the World Classic Seasonal Event with that car.... fun to drive, but it needs more power - it's never a good sign when a 60 year-old skyline drives by you....:rolleyes:
 
Wonderful little drifter. Fully tuned this thing is a dream on Eiger.
 
The car is fun to drive for laughs with a room full of friends...i raced about 7 of them one time, and we were climbing up a hill and some didnt make it lol.
 
Do I love the 1968 Fiat 500? Pictures say a thousand words

suzukacircuiteastcoursez.jpg


suzukacircuiteastcourse.jpg
 
This car is a legend, and not only in Italy. Do you remember Lupin III yellow one?
I also have one on my job's pc desktop.
 
Where is the frickin awsome option in the poll?
CircuitodeMadrid-Mini.jpg


171678_10150094426149731_669154730_6057734_3693213_o.jpg
 
Is the Abarth version in GT5? That was a crazy little rocket!
 
Fiat500_Abarth.jpg


I had the chance to drive in one of those a few times, it may not be the fastest in a straight line, but almost every corner you come across, you can take it flat out!

The Abarth 500.

Awesome little peace of automotive history.
 
I'm surprised some people voted piece of crap. That car is historic and fun and i still see some of these running. Some people are really clueless when it comes to cars
 
B-spec bob will struggle to win ANY race with this car, even if it's fully tuned. Fun to watch the race though since the car is so much smaller than anything in the field.
 
Back