Status
Not open for further replies.

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria

POLL : REMINDER OF THE THEME

This week, we will put our creativity and imagination even further. Last winner @JKcreativeworks set this theme, let's hear whar he has to say :

I've been thinking about this for a pretty long time, I think this will really show the designers' potential in your livery skills

What I want is to have a contest about fantasy liveries where you invent and design your own sponsors and livery. You may use an existing oil/fuel brand, rim/tyre brand and brake/spring brand. But other than that, all in-house work! If you are unable to design or upload then use GT Sports own shapes for the livery. Please don't cheat about and use stuff from the internet/discovery section or other sources, other than for the above mentioned sponsors. Try to challenge yourself !

CARS : No restrictions.
LIVERIES : Original designs with non-existing sponsors.
USER MADE DECALS : See unique restrictions.
BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS : No restrictions.
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS:
- Everything has to be made by yourself except for the oil/fuel brand, rim/tyre brand and brake/spring brand, all other has to be home made.
- If not possible to upload, then use shapes from the original GT Sports shapes inventory.
Original sponsors :
At least the main sponsors (1,2,3) must be original and in-house designed.
- Using existing logos : Not allowed
- Inspiration from an image : Allowed as long at it is not already related to an existing brand
- Using existing fonts : Allowed
- Using existing names : Allowed as long as the graphics are originals (and the brand not so well-known)
Real sponsors allowed :
Only as secondary and/or series sponsors
- Tyres
- Springs
- Oil
- Rims
- Brakes
- Car manufacturers

POLL : RULES

The poll will end on November 20, 2018 (23:35, CEST/GMT+1)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a full week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 2 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02
View media item 45065View media item 45066 _________________________________________

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04
View media item 45095View media item 45094 _________________________________________

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16
2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Last edited:
Even with the extra week, I wasn't sure that we will get this number of entries. Thanks guys for your involvement. There's a lot to say about each livery, but I'll keep that for a later post !

Don't forget, this time you can vote for TWO entries.

15 and 4.
15 cause it really reminds me about Blackbull color scheme and 4 for color combination I just easily fall into that color lol.

Great effort everyone that took part.

My votes went to 17 and 18. 17 because I think it's just a great livery, and 18 because I like the idea behind it.

2/15.

2 is very neat and just very professional. And square go As a sponsor is just brilliant! I'm not sure many will understand its scottish meaning.

15 I chose for its comical side. Again, very Scottish in its approach and hilarious!

@Noisy Hyundai was a clear first choice for me. It was astonishing the first time I saw it and despite very good other entries, it still grew on me during the competition.

Picking the second option was very difficult.

I really like how @teensonacid created all this variations around his nickname, @MMX « Jones » and spray gun decals are just state-of-the-art. I’ve also liked the simplicity of @Timebandit67 NSX and the graphic treatment of @KK78 GT-R. Well done to @PrinsvOranje too, to be the only one who tried the classics way and to @Higny with a car which could have been a winner in the Masking Tape competition.

Of course I can’t not mention @Raphaele effort. All the decals are great, the idea and the tribute behind this speaks directly to my heart, but livery-wise, I finally chosen @daan NSX, which was a good combination of serious looking car and humouristic treatment.

What a Nice competition again, with a lot of beautiful liveries!! It was very difficult to make a decision due to the quality of the liveries made by everyone.

I decided to go for the NSX (@daan) due to the blue color I just stayed intrigued. so that is my first pick. Just a beautiful design with nice stripping.

Second place goes to the Hyundai of @Noisy just the cleanness of the lines kept me hooked.

The creativity of @Raphaele should be mentioned as well, it's a brilliant idea to get everyone motivated and hooked on this cool competition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back