• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria

REMINDER OF THE THEME

This week, you'll have to find the new film icon. Last winner @Strax set this theme, let's hear what he has to say :

You've been appointed director of the vehicles department for a new movie, and you've been asked to focus your attention in choosing the car driven by the protagonist. The producers want it to be a focal center of the story, and if possible, they'd like it to become an icon for the future, pretty much what happened to the Supra from FnF, the Mustang Shelby from Gone in 60 seconds, and the such.

Which movie it is? You decide! A movie set in the world of Gr.1 racing, similar to a modern "Le Mans" with Steve McQueen? A street racing story such as Fast and Furious? Or maybe a police movie set in the 60's? Anything is fine! Design the next Hollywood icon on wheels!

And if possible, though it's not mandatory, give us a little insight on what the movie you thought about is, and how the car fits in. Again, this is not mandatory at all, it's just for some extra fun.

CARS :

- No Restrictions
- Yes, VGT too, as you may very well set your movie in the future.

LIVERIES :
- Original liveries only.
- This is a new movie, not a remake of old stuff. So, the FnF iconic Supra orange livery on the Gr. X FT-1 is banned, for example.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- If you are designing a car that is set to be street-legal, it MUST have a proper number plate if it has the related space (complete freedom on which one it is, just don't leave the plates with the original GT car logos).
- The car doesn't need to be Sport Mode compatible

BONUS PICTURES SETTINGS :
- The bonus shot must be an action scene from your movie.

USER MADE DECALS :
- No Restrictions

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on February 26, 2019 (23:00, CEST/GMT+1)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a full week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

View media item 47705View media item 47704 _____________________________________

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05
teal241.jpg
teal242.jpg

teal243.jpg

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11
View media item 47882View media item 47883 _____________________________________

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

Last edited:
3 votes are never enough, no matter what, too much great stuff here as usual. But here are my picks:

#6 - Reaper's Nova. Perfectly fitting the american police-style over the top movie, and a great execution. A lot of attention to detail in showing how the car got thrashed, shot, left somewhere to rot while hiding, and then taken into some hard pursuits. It's not related to me voting the livery itself, but the bonus shot really looks Hollywood-worthy! Great job :cheers:

#18 - The Jokermobile. Because I've always been curious about what a Jokermobile would look like, and I've always wanted him to battle Batman also on the gadgets field. This is just perfect to me: crazy, strikingly-colored, and based on the most hated/loved/utterly ignored car in GTS, making it worthy for once. Loving it!

#19 - The SRT Tomahawk battle machine. This screams Ace Combat all over, and legit looks straight out of a dystopic future where all there is out there is war, and a "fight to survive" atmosphere. The details are amazing, a great work all over.

Very honorable mentions: #16, which I love and which battled hard in my mind for a spot in my three picks. #4, which screams " over the top anime to movie adaptation" and looks generically awesome. #11, the Little Copen, the Ridge Racer Type 4 vibes are strong, and the story was great too!

Thanks everyone for taking part, and best of luck to all of you! Now excuse me but I need to find a sponsor for my race car :P

I only picked 2, oops! Not much of a bother as I would never have decided on a 3rd! Wish I never opted for 19 now, giving it an advantage! :lol:

I only picked 2, oops! Not much of a bother as I would never have decided on a 3rd! Wish I never opted for 19 now, giving it an advantage! :lol:
Crap I just realized I voted for two also I never would have noticed if you didn't mention it.

This one was very tricky. Considering the theme, I based my choice not only on the look and execution, but also on the « iconic » potential of the livery.

With that in mind, my first vote went for @Higny (#18). The colours are spot on, the details on the car are great, and if this car was on the Tim Burton movie, it would have been the equal of the Batmobile.

Second vote if for @D-Max (#6). The car is full of details, rust, bullets, marks and it really tells a story, just like you would expect from a car a la John Wick.

The third was the harder. The two police cars from @JKcreativeworks (#4) and @KK78 (#10) were high in my mind, @Baliwa Wolf S2000 (#2) too and I’m sure that many kids would have toys and posters of @Noisy Super Copen (#11) in their rooms, but I eventually choose @Raphaele QualityLand VGT (#16) because it reminds me of different movies (Mad Max, iRobot, ...).

Last edited:
1, 2 and 9 for me. The creator of 9 knows this is my payment for stealing his decals...

This theme was way too tough for me to come up with anything. Hoping the next theme will be a good comeback for me.

P.S. Where the hecc is Syntex? he's been offline for so long.

Last edited:
i had 5 which i wanted to vote for... So i needed to break it down to 3.... Sorry for the other great ones i couldnt vote!
Same here! Very hard to choose!

No time for details but I love the #10 #14 & #19 (among others...)

Great job mates!

@Cytoria
Congrats on your LEC win #6. Looking forward to your next theme – guessing you're running out of themes. :lol:
So we won't have a third place? Let me please know to set up the Hall of Fame correctly.
Thanks to the five voters for my entry. That's more than I have ever expected.

@Cytoria
Congrats on your LEC win #6. Looking forward to your next theme – guessing you're running out of themes. :lol:
So we won't have a third place? Let me please know to set up the Hall of Fame correctly.
Thanks to the five voters for my entry. That's more than I have ever expected.

Thanks ! I actually didn't expect it at all considering the quality of the other entries and stories.

I mean, could they be more different ?

I guess it will be two second places, like the LEC #19 and #01, so we can keep the "3" spots. Congratulations to @Noisy and @JKcreativeworks , as well as @D-Max and @PrinsvOranje who were very close too !

Back