• Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria
full

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, we will celebrate other sports. Last winner @Noisy set this theme, let's hear what he has to say :

Most of us follow other sports other than just motorsport. Whether it be Football, Rugby, Ice Hockey, American Football, Baseball or something more obscure, it's time to show off the colours and teams we support away from the race track.

Design a livery that is based on a team you support. It can be from the biggest teams in the world all the way down to a local amateur team. Liveries can be a basic or as complex as you like, from a fan's daily driver to a full racing livery reminiscent of the old Superleague Formula.

I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with and good luck!

CARS :

- Any.

LIVERIES :
- No replicas, original designs only.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- Liveries must be based on a sports team that isn't motorsport-related.

BONUS PICTURES SETTINGS :
- No restrictions.
- Up to 2 bonus pictures (will be the new rule from now)

USER MADE DECALS :
- Allowed.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on July 4, 2019 (21:00, CEST/GMT+2)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a full week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01
Denver Nuggets

View media item 50970View media item 50972 _____________________________________

Poll Option #02
Stade Francais

Poll Option #03
Peru FPF

20190616033615.jpg

20190616033623.jpg

Poll Option #04
Leeds United FC

Poll Option #05
Washington Redskins

Poll Option #06
Carolina Hurricanes

Poll Option #07
SE Palmeiras

Poll Option #08
Oklahoma City Thunder

Poll Option #09
Vancouver Whitecaps

Poll Option #10
AEW Wrestling Company

Poll Option #11
Notts Outlaws Cricket Club

Poll Option #12
St Pauli Fan Bus

Poll Option #13
Sietse van Berkel BMX rider

Poll Option #14
Belgium football/soccer team

Poll Option #15
Colorado Avalanche

20190626023957.jpg

20190626023947.jpg

Poll Option #16
West Ham United

Poll Option #17
Dutch Field Hockey Woman Team

Poll Option #18
Juventus Turin FC

Poll Option #19
OGC Nice

View media item 51613View media item 51612 _____________________________________

Poll Option #20
USA football/soccer team

#3 #5 and #14 got my votes.
The Peru soccer one just looks right, like it could be a real-life design. Good use of sponsors.
Redskins has so much attention to detail. From experience these types of designs are easy to place decals anywhere and it can look disconnected. This one is the opposite. It all fits together really well. This would be my overall winner.
I really love the subtle stripe effect on the Belgium soccer livery. Also I'm a sucker for a good amount of yellow!
Excellent work all around. Not an average one among them.

Also, whilst I'm pointing out specifics, I'm a big fan of the border around the bottom of the Carolina Hurricanes car. Lovely stuff. 👍

I voted for #8 & #16!
Great work all round and some really creative work! :gtpflag:

(Though I swear I made this post yesterday?)

Due to an irregularity signaled by @PrinsvOranje , I close the poll now.

Fortunately, I saved the votes and the points as they were this morning.

So... Congratulations @baldgye for your first victory!

Congratulations also to @NBDESIGNZ for your second second place ;)

And @PrinsvOranje completes the podium (with 10 « real » votes this morning).

I voted for #2, #5 as I think the quality of these entries were a little step above the rest.

The third was hard to decide and I’m sorry to see #7 @Warte without a vote because it was one of my choices before deciding to #10, but that’s the limit of this system.

There also were lots of high quality decals made, such as @PrinsvOranje hockey player, @stepsinpairs cricket stadium, and multiple badges. Well done everyone and thanks for your participation!

PS : I’ve already shot the winners pictures and will add them tonight.

61C27DD6-5B83-4049-BAD0-ABE9786FAC45.png

Last edited:
Oh **** yes boys!!!

Thanks so much to everyone who voted! So happy I’ve managed to win one! :D:D

Been trying to pick and choose entry’s that would work best to my abilities and this livery was an idea that just worked!!

Huge thanks to @Maninashed. His decal work is pivotal to pretty much all of my submissions!

Thanks again everyone!!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Edit: and... thanks to @Cytoria for putting on this whole thing. Due to work and family commitments I don’t have time for series/league racing and these competitions have been just as fun!

Last edited:
What was the matter with the votes? I didn't have time to give mine...
Someone created multiple accounts to influence the poll.

I know we are missing voters (41 voters while we usually are around 50) but it was easier to close the poll now than to delete the fake votes.

I know we are missing voters (41 voters while we usually are around 50) but it was easier to close the poll now than to delete the fake votes.
Wait wtf lol, I hope it didn’t decide the win :eek:

:odd:

It's unbelievable that someone would do this, quite pathetic, not least because it is so obvious but also because we do this for fun and yes people may not always share your vision as much as you might like or you took an age making a livery that few then vote for and sometimes voters might tend to vote for a livery because of who made it or which car it's on but that's their choice, it's for fun so please don't cheat.

Usually the mods are able to identify the suspect who created multiple accounts and ban her or him.
Hopefully this incident will not recur. Anyway, it's fine that in this poll every entry gathered at least one vote.

Multiple Accounts
Only one account per person is allowed on GTPlanet. If it is discovered that a user has two active accounts, they will be asked which they would like to continue using and the other will be permanently banned. (learn more)

It's unbelievable that someone would do this, quite pathetic, not least because it is so obvious but also because we do this for fun and yes people may not always share your vision as much as you might like or you took an age making a livery that few then vote for and sometimes voters might tend to vote for a livery because of who made it or which car it's on but that's their choice, it's for fun so please don't cheat.
I have a feeling it wasn’t the livery creator who done it though....

The third was hard to decide and I’m sorry to see #7 @Warte without a vote because it was one of my choices before deciding to #10, but that’s the limit of this system.

Nah I'm fine, someone needs to hold the Wooden Spoon and there was a lot of good stuff here, everybody created great liveries. Thanks for the compliment and congratulations for the winners!

Back