POLL : The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 34 (Hiding in plain sight) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 23 comments

Hiding in plain sight

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria
full

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, we will try to keep our cars secret. Last winner @D-Max set this theme, let's hear what he has to say :

I’m looking for cars to be covered in an alternate/pre-season camouflage. Think red bull F1 pre season, Alfa Romeo valentines livery, production car camouflage.

I want your take on a camouflage for your newly developed race car.

CARS :

- Race cars only
- Any Race Car (Gr.1, Gr.2, Gr.3, Gr.4 or Gr.B.)
- Any Racing Gr.X.

LIVERIES :
- No replicas, original designs only.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- No ‘military’ camouflage. The design must be a complete one off and totally unique.
- No large title sponsors (Tyre/lubricant sponsors and small product sponsors are fine. Placement of team names are fine but again, must not cover excessive areas of the car.).

BONUS PICTURES SETTINGS :
- 2 bonus pictures needed, set as follow :

- 1 still image in a garage setting
- 1 moving image on track.

USER MADE DECALS :
- Allowed.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on July 17, 2019 (00:30, CEST/GMT+2)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a full week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01
View media item 51819View media item 51818 _____________________________________

Poll Option #02
sld1.jpg

sld2.jpg

sld3.jpg

sld4.jpg

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09
teal1.jpg

teal2.jpg

teal3.jpg

teal4.jpg

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12
View media item 51964View media item 51966 _____________________________________

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Last edited:
Hard choice once again! #2 #4 & #6 for me, but the #5 & #8 would have deserved it too.

Great job everyone, and thanks for the votes, I've checked three times to be sure I had so much votes! :D

Congratulations @KK78 ! Your dedication to step on the podiums finally paid with a victory, I’m glad to see you among the winners and I’m looking forward for your theme.:cheers:

Well done @Baliwa too, if this was your last competition it is a nice way to end this journey, but I hope to see more in the future.

And congratulations also to @Slender_Man for your second entry in the Hall of Fame too!

Well done @Baliwa too, if this was your last competition it is a nice way to end this journey, but I hope to see more in the future.

I not hoping for getting podium too, since even though that was properly ala camo race car it still lack of something. Thanks to bad front bumper design, also yes this is my last one. Already uninstall everything at PS4 and already put that on craiglist or something like that in here, nah you can still follow my work on Twitter since I starting learning other else.

Thanks man, I’ve noticed both my 3rd place cars are both 911 RSR’s :lol:

And my only winning entry was a 911 RSR :odd: :lol:

Porsche is actually the most represented brand in the Hall of Fame with 12 podiums and 4 victories.

The other popular choices are :
Nissan : 8 podiums, 3 victories (I don’t count the « GT-R only » LEC).
BMW : 7 podiums, 4 victories.
Honda : 7 podiums, 2 victories
Lamborghini : 5 podiums, 4 victories

It is also worth noticing that it is the first time we have a Jaguar in the Hall of Fame (which now features 30 different manufacturers).

Back