POLL : The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 52 (PlayStation Challenge) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 25 comments

PlayStation Challenge

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria
Untitled-1.png

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, we are celebrating the brand which makes GT possible. Last winner @Baliwa set this theme, here are the details :

We have GTP theme challenge, GT theme challenge too, what about Playstation? Now it's the time for that! What I want to see is simple, a race car with Playstation as main livery, there was some real life liveries with PS as main brand and you can take idea from that. Also if you want to put games as theme you can but (here's the but) Playstation must be as main sponsor on side area.

CARS:
- Race cars or race looking cars :
- GR1, GR,2, GR3, GR4, GR.B, Miata Cup, Dai Yoshihara BRZ Drift Car, Impreza Time Attack, Super Formula, Gokart, F1500T-A, and all RedBull Car.

LIVERIES:
- Replicas or original.

UNIQUE RESTRICTION :
- Must use Playstation as main sponsor on side area (you can use any gen PS logo and there's lot in Discover)
- Numberplate is free use whatever you like but must be Sport Mode compatible.
- Must use windshield banner (except for Formula type car absolutely)

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS:
- Up to two bonus pictures.
- At least one on the track.

USER MADE DECALS:
• No restrictions.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on April 23, 2019 (01:30, CEST/GMT+1)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

Please take the time to open all the spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the best way for most of them.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02
sld1.jpg

sld2.jpg

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11
full

full

full

full

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

Poll Option #20

Poll Option #21

Poll Option #22

Poll Option #23

Poll Option #24

Poll Option #25

Poll Option #26
View media item 61105View media item 61104 _____________________________________

Poll Option #27

Poll Option #28

Poll Option #29

Last edited:
well sorry for MIA some days cause sleep problem, internet problem, and finishing some mod. What I must say is I like all entry, something that I bit surprise is mostly people tried entry with something retroish. Also there's some livery really need see from certain angle to get proper image what the maker doing with that.

Well thanks for joining this round feel free to vote (note this time I not join the vote I wanna seeing surprise from result)

It's been hard but I've voted.

Sorry for (too many of) those I couldn't vote for.

Some impressive designs, and @Cytoria was right, please open the spoilers to see the details!

And please once again, share the links of your liveries, I'm not sure I have all of them.

Last edited:
color me surprise but I really not expect landslide vote for @pinapari well I pretty much expect he win this one with that entry. Also congrats to im2fast4u and Higny for podium place.

to me that 3 podium spot is "perfect" for represent for each class.

color me surprise but I really not expect landslide vote for @pinapari well I pretty much expect he win this one with that entry. Also congrats to im2fast4u and Higny for podium place.

to me that 3 podium spot is "perfect" for represent for each class.

thanks Baliwa and to everyone else as well. There were some amazing entries here and I didn’t expect to place high, let alone win.

That was indeed a crazy voting. Left me back with mixed feelings.

I am disappointed from my entry as I had ambitious expectations and it failed really badly.

But I'm also very happy about the results, you guys rocked this competion hard! Especially I have to give my congratulations to @pinapari which presented us a really beautiful Subaru. Well done my good sir, excellent job! :cheers:

Well done @pinapari on the dominant victory it was well deserved. Also thanks to everyone that voted for my entry just one vote off a podium position which is kinda irritating but still my best result yet so can't really complain.

Congratulations @pinapari !
Even if you're not a beginner in livery design, it's worth mentionning that this is the first time ever that a first entry wins the competition!

@Higny scores his 8th podium, and @im2fst4u his third (the previous ones being a long time ago in the very first LEC and the LEC #07)

Another fun fact, it's the fourth time that a manufacturer wins two competitions in a row. (BMW 13+14, Porsche 15+16, Nissan 25+26, and Subaru 51+52). Three in a row never happened yet.

Concerning the votes, I admit they are quite surprising, in a good and a bad way.

The good news is that the Gr.3 hegemony seems to be over, as the first places are full of various classes (and the first Gr.3 is sixth). I was already surprised by the variety of the entries and I'm glad that the final results encourage that point.

About the mixed feelings, I admit that I'm also surprised by some entries not getting votes while they were very close to my personal selection (especially @AlexWilmot who was my fourth choice, but also some others who deserved more recongnition). But seeing a level that high and a poll full of 29 entries, it's also hard to vote for everyone. But I think it's not necessary to add more votes, because it will also dilutes the results and the value of each vote.
Let me know if you see a way to improve that aspect.

My own votes were for @CorvairGuy69 as it was exactly the first idea I had in mind (GT-R Gr.2 + 20th edition PlayStation), then @Azabear6 where I loved the contrasted textures and colours, and finally @Raphaele with a clean yet nice gold livery which reminds me vibes of the EBBRO M-Tech NSX.

The winners’ post has been updated too

Last edited:
Goddarnragnammit! :irked: Sorry guys, I missed the poll deadline on this one too :embarrassed: :guilty:.

Congratulations to all podium finishers :cheers:

I had a few looks over the entries in the first couple of days and really struggled to make my mind up...then I just lost track of time :guilty:. Just had quick check to make sure my choices wouldn't have caused any change in the results :nervous:, glad to say they wouldn't have effected the podium at least 👍.

So, I was going to go with 1,9 & 23. 1 because I had a similar idea to begin with and 9 and 23 really because I just liked them that bit more than the others :)👍. That doesn't take away from anyone else, the usual high levels are still on show and so many people deserved way more credit than the vote tally shows :bowdown:.

And thanks to @Slender_Man for helping me avoid the duck :D.

Edit: Missing apostrophe found ;)

Last edited:
Goddarnragnammit! :irked: Sorry guys, I missed the poll deadline on this one too :embarrassed: :guilty:.

Congratulations to all podium finishers :cheers:

I had a few looks over the entries in the first couple of days and really struggled to make my mind up...then I just lost track of time :guilty:. Just had quick check to make sure my choices wouldn't have caused any change in the results :nervous:, glad to say they wouldn't have effected the podium at least 👍.

So, I was going to go with 1,9 & 23. 1 because I had a similar idea to begin with and 9 and 23 really because I just liked them that bit more than the others :)👍. That doesn't take away from anyone else, the usual high levels are still on show and so many people deserved way more credit than the vote tally shows :bowdown:.

And thanks to @Slender_Man for helping me avoid the duck :D.

Edit: Missing apostrophe found ;)

Guess I have found where my second vote is buried :lol:

Back