• Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria
MANUFACTURERS TEAM

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, we're creating a team of two cars. Last winner @Adam Barber set this theme, here are the details :

"The idea was to do something along the lines of FIA Manufacturer series liveries with matching liveries or identifiable as the same team. on a pair of Gr3&4 cars from the same manufacturer. Number board 2 & Michelin Super sport tyre sticker/decals aswell as that's what's used in the FIA championships."

CARS :

• One car from Gr.3 and one car from Gr.4.
  • The two cars must be from the same manufacturer.

LIVERIES :
- Original designs only.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
  • Sport Mode compatibility is mandatory.
  • You must use the numberboard n°2
  • You must use Michelin Super Sport tyre
  • Both cars must be identified as the same team.

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS :
- Up to two Bonus Pictures allowed.

USER MADE DECALS :
- No restrictions.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on November 30, 2021
(one week to vote, and this will leave one week for the winner to set up his theme.)

Due to the limited amount of competitors, you can only vote for up to 2 entries this time.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

Please take the time to open all the spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the best way for most of them.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02
RUNNER1.jpg

RUNNER2.jpg

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08
View media item 120838View media item 120842View media item 120843View media item 120844 _____________________________________

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Too many of these are the same livery on the same car. I only saw two entries with a different design on each car. I went with the only one I could vote for.

Too many of these are the same livery on the same car. I only saw two entries with a different design on each car. I went with the only one I could vote for.
Mine has fluro red flashing and mirrors/wing on the Gr3 and no flashing and standard red on the Gr4. Given the complaint I could have made the mirror/wing yellow on the Gr4 but it wasn’t my understanding that they had to be two different liveries

I have to ask. Why are you complaining about this when your own entry is precisely what you are complaining about??
Exact same livery on the two cars. How is this wrong on everyone's but yours entry?

So many good liveries! I would personally use all of them, but I could only vote for 2.

Same-livery-controversy wise, it is stated in the rules that both designs should be similar enough to be considered of the same team.
matching liveries or identifiable as the same team. on a pair of Gr3&4 cars from the same manufacturer.
So why stick to the established rules while making the entry if then the voting will be held on different criteria? Then again, it's just my two cents. I enter the LECs for the challenge and the fun of it, not necessarily looking for any success.

his are the exact same aside from one has a pink wing and 1 or 2 sponsors moved/changed. acting like he did it different than anyone else :lol:

Ridiculous.
The pink design on the sides are completely different decals. At the end of the day, the Jager VWs would have gotten my vote anyway.

The pink design on the sides are completely different decals. At the end of the day, the Jager VWs would have gotten my vote anyway.
they might be different decals but the cars look just as much the same as the rest of them.

Similar, but still different. I chose to reward the pair of designs that were different from each other. I felt that was going above and beyond, and I voted that way. Every other eligible entry was the same, on the same car.

Nobody is changing their minds, so move on to 78.

Last edited:
Similar, but still different. I chose to reward the pair of designs that were different from each other. I felt that was going above and beyond, and I voted that way. Every other eligible entry was the same, on the same car.

Nobody is changing their minds, so move on to 78.
In fact, you brought it up, not us.
The way your post comes across is as only one other but yours are within rules, since only one is eligible for your vote.
Most people don't react positive to unfounded attacks.

Last edited:
For what's worth, one reason I didn't submit my entry was that I was under the impression that you should make different designs. Forgot to ask about it, time passed and here we are having a conversation that should have happened last month.

It’s a strange hill to die on given we were told they had to be the same team
Oh yeah, because god forbid someone design different liveries for the same team. Penske clearly didn't get the memo.

Last edited:
For what's worth, one reason I didn't submit my entry was that I was under the impression that you should design different designs. Forgot to ask about it, time passed and here we are having a conversation that should have been done last month.

Oh yeah, because god forbid someone design different liveries for the same team. Penske clearly didn't get the memo.
To be fair, the voting should have been last month.

For what's worth, one reason I didn't submit my entry was that I was under the impression that you should design different designs. Forgot to ask about it, time passed and here we are having a conversation that should have been done last month.

Well, those are actually the exact same liveries, with the same decals, just the base colour is different. That's one way of having a team livery. Another is having the same livery with different numbers, if it's the same class.
AGP-SW0476-1140x445.jpg
full-grid.jpg

And another one is having the same livery in two different classes. I can't think of an example, it's not common for a team to compete in both GT 3 and GT4

Last edited:
For what's worth, one reason I didn't submit my entry was that I was under the impression that you should make different designs. Forgot to ask about it, time passed and here we are having a conversation that should have happened last month.

I had toyed with the idea of running different colours but, like you said, didn’t ask the question.

My only gripe was with a poster complaining after the fact about the liveries.

Hard to change to different accents etc when the poll is already up

I had toyed with the idea of running different colours but, like you said, didn’t ask the question.

My only gripe was with a poster complaining after the fact about the liveries.

Hard to change to different accents etc when the poll is already up
It's also a trivial thing, because why can a team livery not be the same livery on both cars, exactly the same aside from Gr.3/Gr.4 elements?

I think there is no need to gringe, it is everyone’s own interpretation.

The rules stated that the team should be identified: if you think that both cars have to look almost identical, or with significant difference, then that is your choice, and your vote.

E-sports teams liveries are almost identical on various cars, while some other teams ajust their liveries for each car/class although maintaining strong brand identity, like Turner Motorsport on their M3, M4, M6, Z4…

Back