CLOSED POLL: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 04 (W: NBDESIGNZ)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 23 comments

THEME: Liveries

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
Gran-Turismo-Sport-Ferrari-458-bmxmitch.jpg

GTS PMC 02 Winner: @bmxmitch - (click for full-size)

This Week's Theme
This week's theme comes to us care of Week 02 winner @bmxmitch:

"GTS added one feature that really stands out. And thats the perfect livery editor! Probably the best we've seen in a racing game ever.
So I want you to show me the best livery you got. It doesn't matter if it's your own or one you've downloaded (try to give some credit if you use someone else's though), just put it in scene as good as you can. The livery alone won't make the cut, I'm looking for the perfect synergy between livery and location/composition."

CARS: Any
LIVERIES: Any
LOCATIONS: Any
SCAPES: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this poll. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Please, view each image in its full size, before voting.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24H tiebreaker poll will be posted. All contestants in the tiebreaker are asked to vote; if one person doesn't, all other contestants votes won't count.
Poll Options

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

26848941829_530ea9f6ed_z.jpg

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

tumblr_p06b7mgfJ91qhga9ao1_1280.jpg

Poll Option #19

Poll Option #20

Poll Option #21

Poll Option #22

Poll Option #23

Poll Option #24

Poll Option #25

Poll Option #26

Poll Option #27

Poll Option #28

Poll Option #29

Poll Option #30

Poll Option #31

Poll Option #32

Poll Option #33

Poll Option #34

Poll Option #35

Poll Option #36

Poll Option #37

Poll Option #38

Poll Option #39

Poll Option #40

Deadline

December 12, 2017

I agree, so many good liveries are showcased here, however shot number 24 earned my vote with its original interpretation of the theme =)

Omg, week by week it is harder and harder to pick one pic to vote for. :eek::drool::crazy:

I wish i had 39 votes this week :bowdown:

Anyway, extremely happy for making the final cut, any vote will be an unexpected bonus. 👍

Good luck all, may the best win. ^^ :cheers:

So many quality shots! I think I've narrowed my choice down to #11 and #32, but literally can't decide between them. I'll try my best to pick one tonight.

Ahh, this one! :)
You didn't do anything wrong with your shot or size, it just was a lil too bland compared to the other entries.
Maybe play with the angle and colours a bit more next time. Make it stand out more! This one just looks like a quick screenshot. Good examples for a great racing shot is #4 or #20
All IMO of course ;)

Well, I voted for entry #24 by @NBDESIGNZ due to the unique interpretation of the theme, lovely livery, fantastic lighting and contrast.

But I definitely want to mention that entries #7 (by @SomePlayaDude) and #11 (by @GurdiFC) were very close behind. While the former reminds me of the GT4 intro with the Ford GT (bonus points!) and is a well-composed shot in general with great use of lighting, the latter shot impresses with a fantastic composition and great highlights - I just wish the depth of field was more pronounced here.

Outstanding effort, everyone! 👍

Perfect choice BMX Mitch! Do not envy your job. Voted for #32 because of perfect mimikry = brilliant interpretation and well done job. (imho) Will have this one as a poster on my wall.

Ahh, this one! :)
You didn't do anything wrong with your shot or size, it just was a lil too bland compared to the other entries.
Maybe play with the angle and colours a bit more next time. Make it stand out more! This one just looks like a quick screenshot. Good examples for a great racing shot is #4 or #20
All IMO of course ;)
Ok thanks i only would to know for the future ;)

Perfect choice BMX Mitch! Do not envy your job. Voted for #32 because of perfect mimikry = brilliant interpretation and well done job. (imho) Will have this one as a poster on my wall.

Thank you for your kind words. If you want you can add me. Ive got more pictures on gts.

Good luck everyone. And thanks mitch for choosing my photo.

Doesn't look like my entry will win this time (#15). Early Congrats to #24 as that is pure eye candy there

To bad my picture didn't make it. It was a good shot.. most other pics were scapes. Anyway my vote goes to nr 19

Yours was the one with the purple chrome car, right?
I just thought the fisheye effect was too much and the colour and location just didn't match very well. It just seemed a little too crazy for a racing picture...
But I'm sure you'll make the cut next time ;)

Bummer...my entry didn't make the cut?

It would've been in, but you didn't follow the rules! The preview was simply too big :indiff:

Yours was the one with the purple chrome car, right?
I just thought the fisheye effect was too much and the colour and location just didn't match very well. It just seemed a little too crazy for a racing picture...
But I'm sure you'll make the cut next time ;)

No it wasn't the purple.. It was a red chrome Mitsubishi on burnburging.

Last edited:
It would've been in, but you didn't follow the rules! The preview was simply too big :indiff:

Oh crud...I thought I picked the right size! And it figures that the one that says "Not my entry" is the correct size.

Hi Mitch, what's wrong with my "Tron" entry? :boggled:

Nothing really. Infact, yours an ZEROXs shot were the last two I had to cut from the Top40. Tough choices... :scared:
But if I had to pick something, it probably failed the Top40 because I couldn't see much of the livery (I know what your goal was for this shot though)

Am I the only one for which these photo mode competitions are pretty much my only motivation to play the game now? The car & track combinations I really like never pop up in Sport mode events and there's no point building setups. I'll sometimes get the odd idea for a livery but really all I want to do it take pictures...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back