CLOSED POLL: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 15 (W: snake55wildcat)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 18 comments

THEME: Speed

• Poll Option #01

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll Option #04

• Poll Option #11

• Poll Option #12

• Poll Option #15

• Poll Option #16

• Poll Option #17

• Poll Option #20

• Poll Option #21

• Poll Option #26

• Poll Option #28

• Poll Option #29

• Poll Option #30

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
Gran-Turismo-Sport-Ferrari-330-P4-guffaluff.jpg

GTS PMC 13 Winner: @Guffaluff - (click for full-size)

This Week's Theme
The latest theme is all about the S word. No... not Sport! It's "Speed"! We'll let @Guffaluff explain:

"The essence of racing is speed and we all strive to be the fastest around the track on raceday. Capture the sensation of speed in a photo using only Race Photos."

CARS: Any
LIVERIES: Any
LOCATIONS: Any
SCAPES: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this poll. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Please, view each image in its full size, before voting.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24H tiebreaker poll will be posted. All contestants in the tiebreaker are asked to vote; if one person doesn't, all other contestants votes won't count.
Poll Options

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

View media item 40275Poll Option #20

Poll Option #21

Poll Option #22

Poll Option #23

Poll Option #24

Poll Option #25

Poll Option #26

Poll Option #27

Poll Option #28

Poll Option #29

Poll Option #30

Deadline

May 11, 2018

It is good to get a vote this week. 👍 Now who did I select after a couple of minutes. It was a choice for me, between shot #3 & #22. But in the end only one shot secured my vote. And that shot was number 3, because it looks like something from Wipeout.

Last edited:
It is good to get a vote this week. 👍 Now who did I select after a couple of minutes. It was a choice for me, between shot #3 & #22. But in the end only one shot secured my vote. And that shot was number 3, because it looks like something from Wipeout.
Same thing for me, it was all between 3, 22 and 25, but eventually had a wipeout throwback moment and went for 3.

Because he is a octopus like us photographers. :D It would be a relief for us, if the Raphaele's shot didn't make into the poll. :D If you know what i mean. :D

@Raphaele I'm just kidding with you! ;)

Haha, it's great to be back here in this community and to meet some old guys from GT5/6 PMCs. Have fun and enjoy the challenge!

And I am sure it is not overhasty to compliment @Snake55wildcat on his great speed-oriented shot which is steamrolling the poll. Well done mate! :gtpflag:

Last edited:
A fantastic choice of images.

Please forgive my ignorance, how do you take a race mode picture of a car that doesn't have a number plate?

Please forgive my ignorance, how do you take a race mode picture of a car that doesn't have a number plate?
Just drive it in time trial and then take photos from the replay :)

Just drive it in time trial and then take photos from the replay :)

Thank you for your reply.
Of course, I didn't consider this. Although, as I rarely use time trials maybe that is why I hadn't noticed the lack of a number plate.

Thank you for your reply.
Of course, I didn't consider this. Although, as I rarely use time trials maybe that is why I hadn't noticed the lack of a number plate.
It works with every replay tho, not just sport mode ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back