CLOSED POLL: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 19 (W: Nato_777)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 3 comments

THEME: Camouflage 2.0

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
Gran-Turismo-Sport-Hyundai-Vision-GT-Raphaele.jpg

GTS PMC 17 Winner @Raphaele - (click for full-size)

This Fortnight's Theme
If our last anime theme was arguably about standing out, this week's is the opposite. We'll let @Raphaele explain:

“This time I want you to hide your car of choice in a scene of your choice: viewers shall recover the car on your photo no more than at second or third glance. You may choose or create a livery to adapt to the surroundings or you may find a location matching the paint or livery of your car. And please do not come up with just a black car in a tunnel or a white car in the snow. It’s up to you: be creative and have fun!”

CARS: Any, in motion or still
LIVERIES: Optional
LOCATIONS: Any
SCAPES: Any
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this poll. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Please, view each image in its full size, before voting.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24H tiebreaker poll will be posted. All contestants in the tiebreaker are asked to vote; if one person doesn't, all other contestants votes won't count.
Poll Options

Poll Option #01

41434563001_7a01c503a3_z.jpg

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

6998687288099110916_0-01-jpg.753011

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

Poll Option #20

Poll Option #21

Poll Option #22

Deadline

August 19, 2018

Thank you very much for participation to all of you: 22 entries of great quality and creativity galore.
Sadly – but common in any poll – some of the entrants will go away empty-handed or with just one or two votes gathered.
Please stay tuned to these competitions – it will be worth it some fine day.

Congrats to @Nato_777 for winning this comp by an outstanding idea (Bugatti road design) and "steamrolling" 20 votes!
I have to say that I had something like that in mind when I was defining this theme.
I am looking forward to your next theme Nathan (our man from down under) :cheers:

Also congrats to @bmxmitch (my fellow countryman) whose interpretation of the theme was welcomed by 10 votes and P2.
Good idea to change your entry for this stunning shot.

Congrats for P3 of the podium to @TaSiMa 's well-hidden by camouflage F150 Raptor in the mountains. A masterpiece of photography imho.

Though a standard podium has just three positions I'd like to compliment @newtype_perz on P4 – that well-hidden HONDA Project 2&4 at the edge of the forest. And you are our newby, while the three mentioned above (and myself) are old buddies from ancient GT5/6 Photomode Competitions. Keep at it man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back