Poll: The GT7 Bonus Livery Editor Competition #04 (24 Hours of Le Mans & Spa)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gingerale
  • 9 comments
  • 3,150 views

Spa 24 / 24h Le Mans


  • Total voters
    28
  • Poll closed .
Messages
1,124
Netherlands
Netherlands
Messages
HennyGingerale

Poll #01





Poll #02






Poll #03




Poll #04



Poll #05



Poll #06




Poll #07




Poll #08




Poll #09
full


full


full


full

Poll #10

Poll #11


Poll #12


Poll #13


Poll #14

[URL='https://flic.kr/p/2pYLh5Q']

[URL='https://flic.kr/p/2pYFuFh']


Poll #15



Poll #16




​
https://flic.kr/p/2pYMwiu
 
Can someone make this poll and the other active poll sticky?
And remove the old competitions from sticky?

Not sure if I'm allowed to tag @Famine for this.
Thanks in advance.
 
Looks like it's going to be an all-Porsche podium on this one...
 
Thank you very much for the votes and comments :) and congrats to @huff and @Slender_Man too; I thought it was far from a foregone conclusion!
My particular favourite was this year's Manthey by @huff, tightest in a round of tight liveries, and the little highlight around the vent makes all the difference in avoiding 'decal vent' syndrome.
Also voted for the Bastos masked, tear livery by @Gingerale, another gorgeous and technical livery; when I make a masked livery there's usually a point where I think 'is it worth all the extra effort?', in this case it definitely is.
Finally I had to make a choice between the Rebellion and the Mobil1 and Lubrifilm Porsches, @AJGarbutt88's Rebellion took the vote, but I'm well chuffed to have come out ahead of any of those mentioned.
Well done all who entered, whatever the votes say you can be proud of the work on display.
 
Talk about technical liveries, yours is one of the very few where I was like HOW did he do that?

Amazing win!
 
Back