Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
SAFETY FIRST
full

THIS MONTH'S THEME

It's time for some blink-blinks. Last winner @ziggedzag chose this theme which was originally proposed by @Cytoria for GTS LEC #26. Let's recap what Cytoria said about this theme:

"It's been a while in a game now and I'm pretty sure that everyone has bought one or more Safety Cars. This week they will be dressed. I want you to design a safety car, a pace car or a support vehicle for a place, a circuit or a series. Replicas are not allowed, but you can create a car for an existing series (like a not-so-grey Mercedes-AMG F1 Pace Car or whatever)."

CARS:
  • Safety Cars:
    • AMG GT Safety Car
    • BMW M4 Safety Car
    • Dodge Charger Safety Car
    • Nissan GTR Safety Car
    • Renault Megane Safety Car
    • Toyota Crown Safety Car
  • Ford F150
  • Toyota Tundra

LIVERIES:
  • Original Safety Car, Medical Car or Track Support liveries only

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS:
  • The car can be affiliated to a circuit, an event, a series or it can just be a "neutral" Safety Car as long as it's clear that it’s not a racing car

POLL - THE RULES

The poll will end on October 7th, 2022 at 23:59 UTC.
This means you have one week to decide which entries to vote for. After the winner is decided, they will decide the next Livery Editor Competition’s theme from a random selection three themes that were suggested via the Theme Suggestion form.

Please note:
  • You can vote for THREE - 3 - entries.
  • You can NOT vote for your own work.
  • Most, if not all entries have spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the way the creator intended, be sure to view those as well.
Take your time, and vote away!

Without further ado, here are the entries:

Poll Option #01 - PS4 Base
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #02 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #03 - Playstation
View attachment 1189816
View attachment 1189817

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #04 - PS4 Pro
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #05 - PS4 Base
View attachment 1190370
View attachment 1190371

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #06 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #07 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #08 - PS4 Base
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #09 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #10 - PS5 Framerate
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #11 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #12 - PS5 Framerate
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #13 - PS4 Base
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #14 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #15 - PS4 Pro
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #16 - PS4 Base
full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #17 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #18 - PS4 Base
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #19 - PS4 Base

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #20 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #21 - PS4 Base
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #22 - PS4 Base
full

full

full

Good luck to everyone who entered :gtpflag:

Last edited:
#7, #11 and #17 got my vote this time.
7 because it just sticks out, if you don't notice this safety car then somethings wrong with you.
17 is one I could really see happen in real life, very nicely done
11 receives my vote for originality, so fun.

Tough choice once again, we say it every time but it's always true...

I usually try to vote for 3 different cars but it's a Mercedes "doublé" for me.

#1 I own and ride all the year a 890 Duke R so obviously this livery touched my heart and is actually perfectly executed, colours and sponsors are perfect and even the bonus pics match the car and livery's chosen theme.

#12 is clean and beautiful as I love it, nice choice of colors, the golden highlights are very popping.
And great bonus shots!

Same applies for #22, very eye-catching with this well-known colour scheme and unless it's a special full decal, this design has probably been quite difficult to execute.

Kudos to #6 and #14 who would complete my Top 5.

(I don't know if I'm the only one but I can't see entries #3 and #5 directly on the poll, I have to click on the link)

And thanks for all the votes! :bowdown:

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm the only one but I can't see entries #3 and #5 directly on the poll, I have to click on the link
Yeah, because the people couldn't be bothered to correctly format their entries even after three pings ¯\(ツ)

Number 8 would’ve been a good W-Series car.

Anyway, I voted for 2, 11, and 18. Well done everyone!

It might be discussion you guys already had but today I thought we could hide the votes while the poll is open...
I saw my livery leading a 14/11/10/9/9/8 points Top 6 when we were 37 voters.

20 voters later I've earned 2 points while the new leader doubled his score! :ouch:
I wish I didn't see me drowning, I would have finished happy in the end discovering I had 16 votes! :banghead::lol:

20 voters later I've earned 2 points while the new leader doubled his score! :ouch:
I wish I didn't see me drowning, I would have finished happy in the end discovering I had 16 votes! :banghead::lol:
I know right, out of nowhere. I'm as surprised as you.

It might be discussion you guys already had but today I thought we could hide the votes while the poll is open...
Not possible unfortunately. Only if I disabled the possibility to see the current poll results before voting and not allowing votes to be changed. Which I'd prefer not to to be honest :D

Not possible unfortunately. Only if I disabled the possibility to see the current poll results before voting and not allowing votes to be changed. Which I'd prefer not to to be honest :D
That's exactly what I wish we shouldn't be able to do...
Agreed, sometimes you just need to change a vote. ;) +1 for Sian.
...even if you give me one more point! ^^ (and of course I thank you for that)

Very seriously, I think we're subject to be biased if we can see the poll's current results before voting, and also if we can change our vote a few days later...

If it was me, I wouldn't allow people change their vote nor to see the results AT ALL before the end of the poll, you can make a poll to ask people if you want :D (with no change nor view on the results of course :lol:)

EDIT:
Agreed, sometimes you just need to change a vote. ;) +1 for Sian.
WTF?!! :odd: :scared: :lol: I've just checked the original thread and I've realized YOU were the entry #7! :lol:
Please give back your vote to whoever you gave it first! 😅

Edit : and for no triple post, please everyone be assured I don't complain about the votes, BUT I complain about seeing them evolve and of course this is quite frustrating when it goes the "wrong" way! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tough choice once again, we say it every time but it's always true...

I usually try to vote for 3 different cars but it's a Mercedes "doublé" for me.

#1 I own and ride all the year a 890 Duke R so obviously this livery touched my heart and is actually perfectly executed, colours and sponsors are perfect and even the bonus pics match the car and livery's chosen theme.

#12 is clean and beautiful as I love it, nice choice of colors, the golden highlights are very popping.
And great bonus shots!

Same applies for #22, very eye-catching with this well-known colour scheme and unless it's a special full decal, this design has probably been quite difficult to execute.

Kudos to #6 and #14 who would complete my Top 5.

(I don't know if I'm the only one but I can't see entries #3 and #5 directly on the poll, I have to click on the link)

And thanks for all the votes! :bowdown:
Thanks Sian. The best part of that was having to do the race against Gr1 cars to get that shot. There was chaos moments after that bonus pic was taken. 🤣

Last edited:
Have to say I didn't see this one coming, as I initially struggled to even come up with an idea. Not even sure how many variations I went through until I got to this one. Thanks so much for the votes everyone! And a big congrats to @Nuschel01 and @Sian!

I'm not going to have time to do a full commentary, but I do want to give a shout out to my top 5.

#5 @Nerazzurri Raptor So I drive an F-150, maybe that makes me biased... so what. Great livery idea, with a tight, sticker quality execution. And that 2nd bonus shot is money.

#4 @p78 Crown I had initially voted for this entry, but changed it when it looked like Sian had a chance. The design is super clean, I really like it and currently have it on one of mine. Easily in my top 5, I'm surprised it didn't get way more votes.

#3 @Sian M3 Very nicely done livery. Great use of carbon fiber, it's too bad that it doesn't photograph as well as it looks in the creator. Love the graphics and muted stripes.

#2 @tomoca_1 GTR This is how you use black wheels successfully! Really lovely design, love the color shift through the bars. And the bonus pics are fire.

#1 @Racerx_34 AMG - This thing is slick. The blue and white looks fantastic with that gold chrome, and all the decal/masking is really cleanly done. I'm shocked it isn't on the podium.

#5 @Nerazzurri Raptor So I drive an F-150, maybe that makes me biased... so what. Great livery idea, with a tight, sticker quality execution. And that 2nd bonus shot is money.
Thanks mate, I really struggled to come up with an idea for this one initially, I even bought several safety cars to try different things. I then saw an advert for the new Dakar game and I was inspired to do this.

Congratulations to @ziggedzag @Nuschel01 and @Sian, three fantastic designs that deserve the podium places :cheers:

Maybe I should always enter 30min liveries :lol:
30 min, really?! 😳👏

Today I'm with the "Games" LEC like two weeks ago with this one, I still don't know what to do! Inspiration came on Sunday morning watching the MotoGP, I hope things will be the same! :D But I'm quite sure I won't have the same success two times in a row! 😅

Have to say I didn't see this one coming, as I initially struggled to even come up with an idea. Not even sure how many variations I went through until I got to this one. Thanks so much for the votes everyone! And a big congrats to @Nuschel01 and @Sian!

I'm not going to have time to do a full commentary, but I do want to give a shout out to my top 5.

#4 @p78 Crown I had initially voted for this entry, but changed it when it looked like Sian had a chance. The design is super clean, I really like it and currently have it on one of mine. Easily in my top 5, I'm surprised it didn't get way more votes.

#3 @Sian M3 Very nicely done livery. Great use of carbon fiber, it's too bad that it doesn't photograph as well as it looks in the creator. Love the graphics and muted stripes.

#2 @tomoca_1 GTR This is how you use black wheels successfully! Really lovely design, love the color shift through the bars. And the bonus pics are fire.

#1 @Racerx_34 AMG - This thing is slick. The blue and white looks fantastic with that gold chrome, and all the decal/masking is really cleanly done. I'm shocked it isn't on the podium.
Thanks very much. So close to the podium I considered changing my vote to get on that third step 🤣

Back