Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
No Ad-Block Allowed
full

THIS MONTH'S THEME

We're stepping away from racing with this one and dive down into some promo work. Last winner @lbpomg95 chose this theme that came from @MidnightRun85 through the Suggestion Form.

"It's becoming more common to see companies create eye-catching and unique promo cars to build brand awareness. I want you to take a non-race car and create a stand-out promo car for a chosen brand. There shouldn't be many sponsor decals needed for this, but they're not banned from use.

Think of the livery being seen on the streets, at car shows and events, and think how that company would present their brand and/or product to build sales, etc. "

CARS:
  • Road legal cars
  • VGTs

LIVERIES:
  • Original designs

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS:
  • Non-race liveries promoting a brand and/or product which would be seen on the road or at car shows.

POLL - THE RULES

The poll will end on February 21st, 2023 at 23:59 UTC.
This means you have one week to decide which entries to vote for. After the winner is decided, they will decide the next Livery Editor Competition’s theme from a random selection three themes that were suggested via the Theme Suggestion form.

Please note:
  • You can vote for THREE - 3 - entries.
  • You can NOT vote for your own work.
  • Most, if not all entries have spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the way the creator intended, be sure to view those as well.
Take your time, and vote away!

Without further ado, here are the entries:

Poll Option #01

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #02
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #03
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #04
full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #05
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #06
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #07
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #08
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #09
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #10
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #11
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #12
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #13
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #14
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #15
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #16

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #17
full

full

full

full

Good luck to everyone who entered :gtpflag:

Respect and congratulations on your first win @ZombieLiquid – a well-balanced and beautiful design for the Pantone VW which received one of my votes.
Also congrats to @ziggedzag for the outstanding Porsche 918 "Burberry" design. And final compliments to my mate on P3: @krisduv who received another vote from me. (Sometimes I hated myself for just considering to change my vote for a better position).
My third vote went to tomoca_1 for his simple but well-matching IMSA-Toyota design. It's fine to have somebody here from the Land of the Rising Sun. Welcome to the club.
The Hall of Fame is up to date.

Last edited:
Back