Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
Black & White
full

Image courtesy of Midnight88Meow

THIS MONTH'S THEME

We're ditching colours this time, last competition's winner @MatskiMonk opted to go with a theme proposed by @Gingerale via our submission form. Here's what Gingerale has to say:

"This month we don't want no color. Create a design/replica without using a signal color. The only exception could be the racing number."

CARS:
  • All

LIVERIES:
  • Original and replica designs

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS:
  • Can only have white and black as colours
  • Colours are only allowed on license plates or number boards, i.e. yellow GT300 or green GTE boards.

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS:
  • Track shots in motion only

POLL - THE RULES

The poll will end on March 7th, 2023 at 23:59 UTC.
This means you have one week to decide which entries to vote for. After the winner is decided, they will decide the next Livery Editor Competition’s theme from a random selection three themes that were suggested via the Theme Suggestion form.

Please note:
  • You can vote for THREE - 3 - entries.
  • You can NOT vote for your own work.
  • Most, if not all entries have spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the way the creator intended, be sure to view those as well.
Take your time, and vote away!

Without further ado, here are the entries:

Poll Option #01
full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #02
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #03
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #04
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #05
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #06
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #07
full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #08
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #09
full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #10
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #11
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #12
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #13
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #14

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #15

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #16
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #17
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #18
full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #19
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #20
full

full

full

Good luck to everyone who entered :gtpflag:

I’ve not entered for a while but I’m still checking in on the polls and once again you guys have smashed the challenge out the park. My votes are.
#4 Redbull Audi NSX: contrast at its very finest. Extremely eye catching & well executed.
#12 Block BRZ: On brand and very tidy use of graphics. Great job.
#20 Koi 300zx: I already said in the main thread how much I like this car. It’s got asymmetry. It’s got contrast. It’s got detail. It’s got a story… and most importantly it looks good. Fantastic work.

I ended up posting the pics of the 300zx on an owners group. It was very well received there too.
71EFE9B3-2EA9-431D-919D-D99862E331CD.jpeg

Edit: This post was picked up by a big 300zx page and reposted. @ZombieLiquid
D849E13E-BF28-4C52-A052-1BDDD84D5425.jpeg

Last edited:
I found this one a pretty tough round, and I'm stunned I even got any votes at all, so thanks to those who have voted for me! The simplicity of B/W can sometimes be a hindrance when you've got designer's block, and that's exactly what happened here for me.

My votes went to:

#7 - Rokit Audi R8 - Absolute mayhem but completely balanced at the same time! Love this one. My eyes hurt but in a good way!
#12 - Ken Block BRZ - Masterful tribute to a legend. Nuff said!
#20 - Hanako & The Samurai 300ZX - This blew me away. Hands down winner for me. Much respect due.

I’ve not entered for a while but I’m still checking in on the polls and once again you guys have smashed the challenge out the park. My votes are.
#4 Redbull Audi NSX: contrast at its very finest. Extremely eye catching & well executed.
#12 Block BRZ: On brand and very tidy use of graphics. Great job.
#20 Koi 300zx: I already said in the main thread how much I like this car. It’s got asymmetry. It’s got contrast. It’s got detail. It’s got a story… and most importantly it looks good. Fantastic work.

I ended up posting the pics of the 300zx on an owners group. It was very well received there too.
View attachment 1239851

That’s awesome man I really appreciate the love. I’m glad they liked it! I would love to see this as a wrap! I wish I could make street and race car liveries for a living. Dream job!

I found this one a pretty tough round, and I'm stunned I even got any votes at all, so thanks to those who have voted for me! The simplicity of B/W can sometimes be a hindrance when you've got designer's block, and that's exactly what happened here for me.

My votes went to:

#7 - Rokit Audi R8 - Absolute mayhem but completely balanced at the same time! Love this one. My eyes hurt but in a good way!
#12 - Ken Block BRZ - Masterful tribute to a legend. Nuff said!
#20 - Hanako & The Samurai 300ZX - This blew me away. Hands down winner for me. Much respect due.

Thanks midnight! Much appreciated.

I’m going to come back and break down my votes and thoughts when I get a chance. So many great ones. I love the BW.

Congrats on your second win @ZombieLiquid – a really magnificent idea and execution (Poll option #20).
And congrats to our podium with @996rick (#07) and @cderekw19 (#12) tied on second position as well as @wowbaggerBR (#04) who finished third.
Find yourselves in the Hall of Fame.
And special thanks to @floydant for all your vote for my own entry!:) It's nice that every entry got at least one vote…

Last edited:
Well done, some really good entries this time around. Thoroughly deserving winner.:cheers:. I also voted for Huff's art car and the Hoonigan BRZ.

After having to abandon mine because I was travelling, I've remade mine, then had it corrupt AGAIN! :banghead:

I've found that deleting the last decal I used has allowed me to access it again. There's not an issue with the filename or anything like that, and it's not a decal I'd even uploaded when I lost access to the livery the first time ... funnily enough in the early days of GTSport I managed to make a game breaking decal when working on the graph paper design for the Frank Stella art car. It seems lots of repeating strokes in a decal might cause a problem.

Might actually get around to finishing it now.

BMW 2010 Le Mans Art Car, alternative design.

received_153375680974337.png
received_3259896787655018.png

Congrats on your second win @ZombieLiquid – a really magnificent idea and execution (Poll option #20).
And congrats to our podium with @996rick (#07) and @cderekw19 (#12) tied on second position as well as @wowbaggerBR (#04) who finished third.
Find yourselves in the Hall of Fame.
And special thanks to @floydant for all your vote for my own entry!:) It's nice that every entry got at least one vote…
Well it was definitely not a pity vote, I genuinely liked it :). I was shocked it only got one vote.
Also thought your second action shot was really cool!

Well done, some really good entries this time around. Thoroughly deserving winner.:cheers:. I also voted for Huff's art car and the Hoonigan BRZ.

After having to abandon mine because I was travelling, I've remade mine, then had it corrupt AGAIN! :banghead:

I've found that deleting the last decal I used has allowed me to access it again. There's not an issue with the filename or anything like that, and it's not a decal I'd even uploaded when I lost access to the livery the first time ... funnily enough in the early days of GTSport I managed to make a game breaking decal when working on the graph paper design for the Frank Stella art car. It seems lots of repeating strokes in a decal might cause a problem.

Might actually get around to finishing it now.

BMW 2010 Le Mans Art Car, alternative design.

View attachment 1241605View attachment 1241604
Well, that would have earned my vote without a second thought. Btw, thank you for the vote, I actually caught a few this round.

Last edited:
Congrats to a great podium @ZombieLiquid @996rick @cderekw19 @wowbaggerBR , terrific liveries all! ZombieLiquid's is my favorite hands down... puts my poor little Z to shame. My #2 spot goes to @krisduv , love that little Swift, looks really sharp!
It's always nice to have different cars and when you posted yours I thought about changing but I was so far into the design by that time I couldn't lol. Yours was very cleanly done, I thought it was great!

Thanks everyone for the votes I really appreciate it and the kind words! Congrats to everyone on the awesome designs and to the podium @996rick @cderekw19 @wowbaggerBR . I had a really tough time choosing this time and judging from the tie, it seems everyone else did too!

Whoa, tied for P2. Last I checked I was in like 6th. Thanks for the late votes :D

Congrats to the winners – solid solid group this go 'round. Voting was hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what a round, embarrassed to miss the poll (but a little relieved I didn't have to choose 3 votes :D), some epic b/w liveries

Back