Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
Carrera Panamericana
full

Image courtesy of @Bobby-Vegas

THIS MONTH'S THEME

We're going back in time this month and pay a visit to the vast countryside Mexico has to offer. Last winner @ZombieLiquid chose this theme that was sent in by @huff via the suggestion form:

"Replicate, update or design a fictitious car livery for the famous Carrera Panamericana rally across Mexico."

CARS:
  • Vintage Racing Cars
  • Time Attack Cars (WRX IoM, Amuste GT1, Roadster Shop Rampage...)
  • Professionally Tuned Cars
  • Road Cars with Racing Mods
  • SEMA Cars

BODY PARTS / WIDEBODY:
  • Allowed, road cars have to use tow hooks, rollbars and hoodpins (if possible)

LIVERIES:
  • Original and replica designs

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS:
  • Original designs have to be “in the style of” classic or modern liveries that might have raced in the Carrera Panamericana

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS:
  • Take your car to Mexico

POLL - THE RULES

The poll will end on April 7th, 2023 at 23:59 UTC.
This means you have one week to decide which entries to vote for. After the winner is decided, they will decide the next Livery Editor Competition’s theme from a random selection three themes that were suggested via the Theme Suggestion form.

Please note:
  • You can vote for THREE - 3 - entries.
  • You can NOT vote for your own work.
  • Most, if not all entries have spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the way the creator intended, be sure to view those as well.
Take your time, and vote away!

Without further ado, here are the entries:

Poll Option #01
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #02

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #03
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #04
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #05
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #06
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #07
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #08
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #09
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #10
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #11
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #12
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #13
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #14
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #15
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #16
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #17
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #18

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #19
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #20
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #21
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #22
full

full

full

full

Good luck to everyone who entered :gtpflag:

4, 6 & 15 got my votes.

When I submitted this I almost thought most would roll their eyes at it, but man did everyone bring it! These entries are beyond incredible, so many new Panamericana liveries and decals are available now. Nice work everyone.
It was fun to see a range of liveries, and a style of livery that we don't normally see.

When I submitted this I almost thought most would roll their eyes at it, but man did everyone bring it! These entries are beyond incredible, so many new Panamericana liveries and decals are available now. Nice work everyone.
Great idea man! It only took a second to choose this one when I saw my options.

I've been so busy I almost forgot to vote. I chose 10, 14, 16. 5 and 6 were also in my top! It was cool seeing all the awesome designs. Excellent work everyone and congrats to the podium! Great work on the portrait @MatskiMonk

Edit: And thanks for the couple of votes I received!

Last edited:
Congrats @MatskiMonk @krisduv @wowbaggerBR! This theme turned out some really awesome liveries. Shout out to my personal favorite @SouperK.
Thank you ziggedzag, I'm well chuffed that someone would say that in such a high-class field :cheers:

I'd like to give a quick shout-out to @krisduv who has been giving me loads of help with the film roll boxes, and all you guys who do the svg request thread, so awesome

Last edited:
Thank you ziggedzag, I'm well chuffed that someone would say that in such a high-class field :cheers:

I think my first favorite car that had solid black wheels - just something about your design really resonated with me. Or maybe I'm starting to turn the corner on black wheels... nah, that's definitely not it.

Back